Spiderman 2 - The Amazing Spiderman

Tools    

Originally Posted by jrs
My bad....I made a typo. It's part 4.
lol np. yea but part 4 is in a long time and she'll think about it!!! but i'm sure that part 3 will be a good relationship between peter and MJ but with many problems!!!!

Originally Posted by jrs
That would be great, yet she sounded serious.
yea lol!! so what do u think about spidey 2 jrs??

The best superhero movie so far. It was amazing and I loved each and part of it. Sam Raimi's inside jokes were hillarious like the use of his car used in the first Evil Dead, the awesome Evil Dead inspired hospital attack sequence or even the elevator "Nice Spidey outfit" scene. I would love to see if Raimi could outdo himself in part 3.

Originally Posted by jrs

The best superhero movie so far. It was amazing and I loved each and part of it. Sam Raimi's inside jokes were hillarious like the use of his car used in the first Evil Dead, the awesome Evil Dead inspired hospital attack sequence or even the elevator "Nice Spidey outfit" scene. I would love to see if Raimi could outdo himself in part 3.
yea me too!!! part 3 will be very good and part 4 will suck if kirsten and tobey leave!!!lol!!!

Originally Posted by jrs

I Agree

when spiderman 2 the DVD will come out???

Originally Posted by scop
when spiderman 2 the DVD will come out???
Well, not this week.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Well, not this week.
lol that's sure!!!

One question, to you all - does anyone know what that music is that's playing under the trailer?

It's brilliant.

And apologies if this had been asked before - I couldn't find it.

Cheers, Martin

Could Peter and that girl, Louise i think, from the newspaper hook-up in the third movie?

Originally Posted by jrs
Kirsten Dunst (Mary Jane) does not want any part of the next movie....she stated in the recent Premiere magazine that even though she has love for her character and the entire cast, and will never forget her role, she has plans to move on.
Though in the comics....wasn't her name changed to Mary Jane "Parker" ?
2 days before the movie's debut, I watched an hour long show with Kirsten Dunst talking about how she had signed on for three movies in her original contract before filming the first. I don't know what you heard, but she said she's all for making the next film. She did say, however, that after that, she doesn't see herself playing a fourth and so on.

Originally Posted by PenclArtst
2 days before the movie's debut, I watched an hour long show with Kirsten Dunst talking about how she had signed on for three movies in her original contract before filming the first. I don't know what you heard, but she said she's all for making the next film. She did say, however, that after that, she doesn't see herself playing a fourth and so on.
Read what i wrote below (again) and premiere magazine.

oh yeah,

I bought tickets three weeks early for the wednesday morning show. talk about anticipation. i felt like i was in line for a rollercoaster ride. the movie was absolutely frickin' awesome. i thought it blew the first one away. in fact, i loved it so much, i went back the next morning and saw it again. there was so much in it that kept me enthralled all the way through. and i was so worried that the previews would give too much away, but they didn't at all. there were a few story lines throughout the movie that weren't even touched in the previews. tobey, without his mask on, looks awesome as spiderman. for some reason, he just seemed to fit that way. awesome! i thought the Ock's ending could have been polished off a little better with the CGI, but it didn't hurt how much i enjoyed it. ended just like i hoped and predicted it would. awesome!!

Originally Posted by jrs
Read what i wrote below (again) and premiere magazine.
got ya. sorry 'bout that.

Thanks.

I would love to see Carnage and Venom, but do you think they'd put both in the same movie and so soon? Both would be hard to film.
And I would die to see Felicia Hardy, A.K.A. The Black Cat, but in 'comic time' it is too late. I hope they have her.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of M.J.'s Wedding Dress from Spidy2? Thx!