HOF Organization Thread

Tools    

My vote is for 1930's since that's what i'm watching right now. Of course everyone else might understandably prefer doing the 1970's since that's more modern and we've just done two 1940's ones, so i'd wait until other chimes in.

Just so the future hosts know, the Hall of Fames I'd like to participate in are 14th, 70's and Foreign Language. And I'm probably going to join them if too many of them won't run simultaneously.

As a host I'd maybe like to take a shot at 60's, but that wouldn't be for a while, so if anyone would like to do that decade sooner , be my guest.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
LOL I intend to. WITH mentions in the Thread I make.

I just need to make a decision and get feedback. 70's would be a nice change up. While the 30's would help folks with the coming 30's List next year.

I would like 70s for next decade to switch things up a bit.
that's been my feeling too and without any further suggestion the 70's may be the one I go with.

I know one 70's I'd love but I would like to save it should we end up doing the Blind Grab/Movies We Want To See and Never Did

missed Camo and Jeff's posts, THANKS for the input guys! I keep bouncing back and forth between the two so we'll see as August moves along.
Jeff, you running the 60's would be great and finding a spot as time goes by is fine with me

Finally updated in the winner posts. Thanks to @edarsenal for Pm me so all I had to do was cut and paste. You're my boy blue.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Best Picture winners? Probably wouldn't join because i've seen so many of them but i'm sure it'll be fun.
I think so. Think it would be fun leading up to Oscar season

I would like to do an Oscar HOF of some sort, starting early December.
Yeah this sounds like it might be fun

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I think so. Think it would be fun leading up to Oscar season
Sure it will be. Thing is i've seen 59/90 BP Winners including most of the big ones so i'm guessing at least 50% would be ones i've already seen and i'm trying to cut down on rewatches.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sure it will be. Thing is i've seen 59/90 BP Winners including most of the big ones so i'm guessing at least 50% would be ones i've already seen and i'm trying to cut down on rewatches.
I'd be pretty sure I'd see most that are nominated. But I love Oscar rewatches.

i want a foreign language one