R.I.P Mel the Hamster

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
I have some rather sad news.

My hamster Mel passed away last night in strange circumstances. On letting him out to run free about the house he was accidently 'pushed' down the stairs (a total accident I asure you). The look on Mel's face was frightening as I stood there in horror at the scene. He was still alive but not for long. Three days endured in extreme pain and mel would shout in his sleep "let me die, let me die", we could not bring ourselves to let him die but after the three days he passed.

We (and violet) have buried Mel in the garden in a small coffin.

Mel left an audio clip in which he told me with his last breath that after he passes away he would like everyone at mofo to hear. It was his last will and must be respected.

I will have to buy another pet now, though nothing will ever replace Mel, nothing. Any ideas for a name? I'm thiking of getting a bear.
Attached Files
File Type: wav mel.wav (203.4 KB, 144 views)

ooohhh...dats sad...i'm sorry, you're hamster mel was great

I See You When You're Sleeping
(By the way, post the link to the R.I.P thread into one of your posts to survive)

Get off my island
Condolences

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

that's really sad.....

but ok! RIP

I lost a hampster named Mel once too. Must be the name.
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

I'm so sorry, Minion... but I can't help but think...

YAY! Another R.I.P. thread! This will drive Matt crazy, which is fun to think about.

Oh, and you should name your bear Ursula if it's a girl, because it's Greek for "bear". If it's a boy, name it Orson, which is Latin for "bearlike" or Yana, which is Native American for "bear".

Awww… mini… I’m sorry about Mel… ... my condolences to you and Violet…

Sexy, I am so glad you didn’t leave us…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It means "R.I.P. My Dog" -- Jason's thread, the one Bullet Boy hates.

Miniontv......so sorry to hear about Mel......

I hope your coping with everything......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet
I'm light and fluffy. I just do not get it.

Be sensitive oh great up and coming Auteur... it will serve you well