Rah! Rah!

Tools    

Hi, everyone! I would just like to express my wholehearted support for the wonderful job our boys are doing down in Vietnam! . . . I mean, Iraq! (the confusion is easily made! ) Death to those evil foreign devils! George W. Bush is the greatest president since Richard Nixon! Long live Bush and the "Allied" cause! Death to the "Axis of Evil"--the evil foreign powers who dare to threaten our fair nation! Let us go to war and fight until the last drop of blood is shed to defend the honor of our wholesome nation--the purity of our race and the integrity of our soil! Death to the foreign devils who pollute our clean, wholesome way of life! Let's beat 'em up and kill 'em and then blandly rationalize our brutal cruelty towards them! Long live the Fatherland! Heil Hit . . . I mean, way to go, Dubya!

Did this need to be a new thread? We have multiple protest threads this could have been an addition to one of those.

I'm exercising great restraint in not engaging in a little fascism myself and just deleting this thread.

I'll leave it's fate up to the other members.... stay or go?

Freedom of expression! If the liberal a$$hole$ have it, I can have it too!

Hi! I am a fascist pig and I love myself because I am short, fat and oily! Every morning when I wake up, I grease myself with animal fat to give myself that distinctive body odor that says, "Disgusting fascist pig!"

Incidentally, I also work at Kinko's copy center located on Fremont and Mission, in San Franciso, right opposite the Greyhound bus station. I'm usually there late nights on weekends, so if you're ever in the area, do drop in and let's start up a conversation. I'm the officious little guy telling people to wrap up their work at 11:30 p.m. because we close early on weekends (even though we are a 24 hour store, supposedly). I'm such an officious little twerp, I love myself for being as officious and pompous as I am! I love to get on everybody's nerves by being officious and pompous! In fact, just the other night, I was being my usual officious and pompous self and getting on everyone's nerves as usual, when there was this one guy working on his laptop, and not bothering anyone, who got irritated and called me an "ugly dwarf!" Well, I cooked his goose, all right! I called the cops and had him banned from the store, with typical bureaucratic officiousness, and now, he can never come back in here! I'm such a dork, I love myself!

Originally posted by fascistpig
Freedom of expression! If the liberal a$$hole$ have it, I can have it too!
The liberal a$$holes can't have it here... this is a dictatorship my smelly friend and I am but an arm of the law.

I don't know, you're weirdly entertaining.

I may leave it up.

Oh, yes, please! Do leave it up! I have so many tales to tell of my daring exploits in service to the "Allied Cause"! I report to my superior officer, Hauptmann Heinrich Schmellitoff, who gives me my orders in a secret code that I have to decipher with one of those funky little code-breaking watchamacallit gizmoes. Usually, the orders are, "Death to the foreign infidel who walks unquestioned in our fair nation!" I always obey without question for I am an obedient little twerp who always obeys his superiors without question. For without obedience without question, how can a bureaucracy function with ruthless efficiency? And if the bureaucracy does not function with ruthless efficiency, how can greasy little pigs like me survive in this world?

I thought you were officious and pompous versus cowed and obedient.

Just what I needed... a porker with multiple personalities.

Carry on swine.

I have more tales to tell to weirdly entertain one and all.

In fact my favorite story is the one about the three little pigs and the big, bad wolf. Actually, the 3 little pigs are me and my two brothers, Ham and Bacon. The story is an allegorical biography about our exploits with our next-door neighbor, B. B. Wolff (that's B. B. for "Big Bad", if you didn't already guess! )

My favorite quote of all time is: "I am not a crook!" - Richard Nixon. That was so convincing, don't you think? I can see my hero, Dubya, saying those same words: "I am not a crook!" I, for one, would be totally convinced!

I love myself, for I am a fat, greasy little pig! Oink! Oink!

Question....

Was BB Wollf afraid of Virginia Wollf? If so, how so? If BB Wollf could eat granny (god) in a flash then why would Virginia scare him?

Also, did BB Wollf have an Oedipus complex... ?

You being his neighbor and all I thought you might know.

*makinbacon*

Originally posted by Sir Toose
I thought you were officious and pompous versus cowed and obedient.

Just what I needed... a porker with multiple personalities.

Carry on swine.
Thanks for calling me a swine! I'm flattered! However, I don't believe I deserve the honor of that title! I'll settle for "disgusting fascist pig", thanks! You can reserve the title "swine" for my superior officers.

By the way, I don't have multiple personalities. I can be officious and pompous as well as cowed and obedient at the same time. You see, I am officious and pompous towards the infidel, heathen dogs who pollute our fair nation, while I am cowed and obedient, nay, reverential, towards my superior officers, whom I worship as a god! So, you see? It's easy enough to understand.

Oh good, Jason is here...Jason shall decide the fate of this entertaining swine...

what say you oh sexy one?

Leave him in the pen... or make bacon?

Actually, I really want to get upto 10 posts so I can post some pictures of my heroes!

Did you say Jason was here! Now I'm happy for Jason is my homosexual lover!

Hi, Jason, you sexy fiend! What say we go down to my place and get it on?

By the way, how do you like the mustache on my little self-portrait in the left-hand corner up there? Is it convincing? Does it need trimming? I am anxious for your opinions!

This is a picture of my hero!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	napoleon.gif
Views:	190
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	795  

Here's another pic of Napoleon!
Attachments

Name:	napolean.gif
Views:	258
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	798  

And this is a picture of Napoleon's second-in-command, Squealer!
Attachments

Name:	squealer.gif
Views:	237
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	800  

Get off my island
kill the faker and up with the real fascist pigs!

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Methought it was a familiar someone from the beginning… *sniff* *sniff* … and methinks he’s a little stinker…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)