Later Days!

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
well shape I could say many things. I could for instance say 'kill one for me' or something, but I won't as that's not very politically correct and also i'd never say that. Try and make the most of it, tell yourself everyday 'I am going to have a nice day no matter how many people I kill' and you might be ok.

Anyway, have a nice time and I hope to see you back and reemember peace isn't peace unless it's in pieces.

(ps bring me back a present!)

My life isn't written very well.
Minion, that last post is just disturbing on so many levels. But thankfully you would never say such things. wait....

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

lol
to be quite honest i don't know what to make of minions post
oh well....sure i'll bring ya back something...if i make it over to that side of the waters anytime soon
they're sending me to school first to learn to be a good ole mush puppy...after that...who knows where i'll be

saddly enough i would stick around if i could....having just had a job offered to me at my dad's plant(not his personally but the plant he works for) and being recently engaged among other things...but i signed a while back and i'm afraid there's no getting out of it at this point
oh well
this is going to be one hell of an adventure

My life isn't written very well.
Just tell them you're gay shape. Trust me, they'll let you go, no questions asked.

Congratulations on your engagement Shape… I wish you both all the best… and I wish you luck wherever the roads may take you in the future… please check back in when you can and give us a shout… you will be missed…

Bí crógach, láidir agus fíor… Go mbeannai Dia duit...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

WOW..............Congratulations and best wishes...........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Well, he leaves today.....

*Jethro fires shots into the air, Jed starts playing the banjo, Granny gets tied up*

Oh, wait, he's not going to Beverly Hills....