Movies you loved but everyone else hated?

Tools    

I agree. I really enjoyed it despite knowing pretty much how it would play out.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

I thought the Haunting in Connecticut film was mediocre but watchable. It paled in comparison to the superbly creepy TV doc.

Still, the film was better than An American Haunting. Lousy disappointing dreck.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?

I love Willard! The book it's based on called Ratman's Notebooks is good also.
Crispin Glover is close to being at his best in Willard.

Love Fifth Element too, agree on it being a guilty pleasure, is worth watching simply for Milla Jovovich in that outfit with orange hair.

That's probably not saying much, hah.

^ Fifth Element is liked by a lot.

You love disagreeing with me, don't you?

Terry Gilliam's Tideland only earned some $500K against a $12 million budget - but it is a work of inspired genius.

^ Agreed; Horribly underrated film, but his films in general are typically not well appreciated. Gilliam is one of the most original directors out there yet his talent seems to be consistently marginalized.

I love Willard! The book it's based on called Ratman's Notebooks is good also.
Crispin Glover is close to being at his best in Willard.

Love Fifth Element too, agree on it being a guilty pleasure, is worth watching simply for Milla Jovovich in that outfit with orange hair.
I own Willard. Fifth Element is great fun, too. I've unashamedly watched both many times.

It's true though, everyone I know seems to like the film, I've seen a lot of critics like it, been in various top 100 film lists over the years and so on.

It's true though, everyone I know seems to like the film, I've seen a lot of critics like it, been in various top 100 film lists over the years and so on.
And yet, despite this, it is crap.

And yet, despite this, it is crap.

Yup. It's more of an issue of, a lot of people like it but it's ****, and yet I still like it.. sort of deal.

Also, I like Mystery Men. I feel no shame.

I like TITANIC
SPIDER MAN 3
Baby's day out

As for Spiderman,I think that the second part was good.It looked deeper in the protagonist and showed that being a superhero is not a great thing.It's a burden.

Southland Tales. It pushes religion too much i think and its true that the plot is all over the place but theres something awesome about it. The Land Before Time II and VI are others.

its SAW.