I need recommendations for "new" movies to rent

Tools    

New movie to rent? Direct-to-DVD (to my knowledge) and wasn't really advertised too much, but still a fantastic, and underrated comedy-drama. The Joneses. Go rent.

The Joneses was most definitely released theatrically (I paid to see it). Not that it made much money, but it was not straight to video.

And it's a decent enough flick.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Here are some new ones I just checked out:

Mysterious Skin
Jesus Camp
Half Nelson
No End in Sight
Afterschool
Following dir. C. Nolan
Mutual Appreciation
Crush

wathc the mist and the book of elie

Careful, man. There's a beverage here!
Alright. I am late in the games, so I apologize if I accidentally repeat.

Action-adventure
Harry Brown
District B-13 Ultimatum (subtitled)
The Edge

Sci-fi/fantasy
Serenity
Dog Soldiers
Sunshine

Thillers
Cube
Brick
Frailty

Psychological
The Machinist
Timecrimes (subtitles)
Jacob's Ladder

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Mystery Team , Just watched it and it seems like it will be a kids comedy just from the pic on the DVD, but it is a Hilarious Adult comdy, making fun of stuff like the three investigators and the hardy boys.

Hope this helps

The Book Of Eli

Equilibrium

The Butterfly Effect

The Illusionist

American Psycho

Yes, I quite liked The Signal. I love the comedy interlude, as I call the second 'third.' I would say act, but it doesn't really work that way, does it?

The Signal is probably the best sci-fi horror zomcom love story I've ever seen.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!
If you have Netflix Instant, I would recommend the BBC's Sherlock: Series 1. Awesome update of the source material with new cases and modernized characters. 3 episodes, 1.5 hours each. Very enjoyable.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I know this is so sad but I just watched Snatch and Green Street Hooligans for the fist time yesterday and if by some small chance you haven't seen them then I deffinatly suggest those two.

When someone asks you if you're a God, you say YES!!
Snatch is a very good movie. Personally, I think it is Ritchie's best film and Statham is great in it as well as the loaded cast, including Brad Pitt. Makes me want to go check it out immediately again.

Talking about movies you should rent, put up a post today on some news storied I found including a bit about an art show centered around The Monster Squad. Haven't seen that movie in quite a while, but I bet it still holds up.

Just Go With It

I'm a pretty big fan of Adam Sandler across the board. I'd say that JGWI is my fav film of his since 50 First Dates (which is tied with Happy Gilmore for my favorite).

Sandler films tend to be very strong when it comes to supporting characters. Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Aniston make for excellent eye candy and are both pretty hilarious in the film. The kids are hysterical - full of hilarious quotes. And my favorite character of all is by far "Dolph Lundgren" played by Nick Swardson. I hope he uses more of Swardson in future films.

“I am ze Dolph Lundgren, Devlin’s man-friend slash love-monkey!”

Talking about movies you should rent, put up a post today on some news storied I found including a bit about an art show centered around The Monster Squad. Haven't seen that movie in quite a while, but I bet it still holds up.
Yes, it does. The Monster Squad is still really good fun.

Try “v for vendetta “ I think you will like it , I sure did .