The Unborn

Tools    

Plot

A young woman fights the spirit that is slowly taking possession of her.

Cast

Odette Yustman
Gary Oldman
Cam Gigandet
Megan Good
Jane Alexander
Idris Elba
Rachel Brosnahan
Rhys Coiro
Carla Gugino
Gene Fojtik

Trailer
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-unborn/trailer

Theaters: January 9, 2008

A horror film with Meagan Good and Carla Gugino among the cast?!? It sounds as if I might have to give this film a look.
Here here. Even if it's a bad film, sexy bombs Carla Gugino and Meagan Good will make it..ahem, good. Ok I admit that was terrible punning. Terrible punning. ):

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Being a horror fan I am always interested in a horror flick, but this looks like something I would actually like.

Suspect's Reviews

I really like Gary Oldman but as is the case with most horror films, the plot seems a bit stupid for my liking.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Holy *****. There's a kid in the mirror.

That's officially the best poster I've ever seen, ever. In my entire nineteen years of existence.

Kidding, but not really, but sort of.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

I was kind of waiting for a trailer to decide if I was excited or not, and the trailer didn't impress me much at all. I don't remember if Gary Oldman (an actor I like a lot) was in the trailer, and if he was
he obviously didn't leave any impression on me. I do remember there being some terrible acting in the trailer alone, though. I think there were some cool shots, but I'm not sure.

That poster may be the only reason I see this movie (however silly the kid being in it is ).

You really can't judge the acting of cast members from trailers, Swan. :/

Sure you can, but you can't say "THE ACTING FROM THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE TERRIBLE!!!!".

And I didn't say that. I said it looks terrible.

"Appears as though it's going to be not-so-good acting" would perhaps be better wording. That's sort of like judging a book by its cover, though. If the plot and cast looks good via trailers, the acting looking questionable shouldn't stop you from seeing a particular movie.

Whoa, I just watched the trailer, and I guess having some knowledge of what it's going to be about (someone on another forum explained the concept to me) made it so much better. It looks awesome.

Some of the creatures... oh my God. The weird white dog thing with a human face.