Stabbed in the neck !

Tools    

The movie was made in 199x ( less probably in 200x )
It is about a criminal man who makes a relation with a divorced woman after meeting her in a big shopping center. At that point he started to live with her.

The man realized that he seemed to the woman's son suspicious, he threatened the son many times. The son became afraid and did not reveal anything to his mother.

The final events of the movie :
The man burns down some belongings to the husband of the woman
The woman accidentally sees a burn on the man's arm (the man was in the bathroom un aware of the woman watching him) after she learned about the fire in the tv news
She fights with the man and stabs his neck
She survives and escapes the man
The man survives and escapes punishment
The man appears in an other shopping center with his neck scar covered and trying to attract a new woman the same way

What is the name of this movie
Thanks

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I don't know this movie. For what it's worth, I have an unanswered question going on 4+ months.

Patience is a virtue.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I don't know this movie. For what it's worth, I have an unanswered question going on 4+ months.

Patience is a virtue.
Me too lol.

How can I delete this thread ?

How can I delete this thread ?
Only admin can but why not wait for regulars who might know the nswer to come along, or did you get the answer elswhere? If so feel free to share. Sounds interesting

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yeah. I hope you keep it around. Especially with the added details. Rereading, it kind of reminded me of This Boy's Life (1993), but after looking it up I'm pretty sure that's not what you're looking for.

Still, people dig up old posts as a challenge. Why not keep it out there?

=)

I found it by accident . My memory of the plot was not that precise . I actually mixed up plots of two movies . I was referring to " Stepfather (2008) " !!

{ The final events of the movie :
The man burns down some belongings to the husband of the woman
The woman accidentally sees a burn on the man's arm (the man was in the bathroom un aware of the woman watching him) after she learned about the fire in the tv new }

These lines are belonging to an other movie (which I can't recall its beginning) . After seeing Stepfather 2009 , I knew I mixed up two plots.

I found it by accident . My memory of the plot was not that precise . I actually mixed up plots of two movies . I was referring to " Stepfather (2008) " !!
2009? I just looked it up so thanks for the update. It's a remake of The Stepfather 1987 so if you liked this one you may also like that one which, from a quick read, seems to be the best

I hope you stick around.