I , Robot

Tools    

DVD Special Features:
The I, ROBOT DVD is packed with bonus material including a full-length audio commentary by director Alex Proyas (Garage Days, The Crow) and screenwriter Akiva Goldsman (A Beautiful Mind, The Cinderella Man), "The Making of I, Robot," Fox's Inside Look: Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Robots & Elektra and a still gallery. The DVD is presented in English 5.1 Dolby Digital and Spanish and French Dolby Surround with the Widescreen version in 2.35:1 and the Pan & Scan version in 1.33:1.

Synopsis:
Will Smith rages against the machines in this mind-blowing, sci-fi action thriller! When scientist Dr. Alfred Lanning (James Cromwell) is found dead, robophobic detective Del Spooner (Smith) suspects an advanced robot, the, NS-5, committed the murder. According to the three Laws of Robotics, however, a robot is incapable of harming a human - but rules were meant to be broken! Bridget Moynahan co-stars in this suspenseful thrill ride that questions whether technology will ultimately lead to mankind's salvation…or annihilation.

"Thumbs up. An entertaining thrill ride!" -Richard Roeper, "Ebert & Roeper And The Movies"

On DVD And VHS December 14, 2004

REASON for EDIT: Removing SPAM

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Do you work for Fox?
She could be a NS5 Robot. No?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
She could be a NS5 Robot. No?
I, Captain!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Netflix just sent me I,Robot. Yea! I'm kinda excited to see it. Will Smith is really hit or miss with me. Sometimes I like him and other times he's totally predictable and boring.

As for the movie I-Robot it really was a good movie, however at first I was kind of concerned that Will Smith would carry over his acting from Bad Boys he did use some of his world known sayings, but the character was a little different this time and even showed emotion.

As for the CGI it was totally out of this world and I say that because of how well everything was mapped out in the film. Everything blended well together and as for the actors doing their thing in front of the green screen; I have to give them the thumbs up on this one.