House of Wax

→ in
Tools    

The Green Lantern
Anyone seen this one? How is it? Does Paris Hilton die in it? That girl simply makes my skin crawl.
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

I havent seen it, but i saw her in an interveiw on the news, and the interviewer said that she does. Hurrah!

Paris Hilton? Damn, its not about her, it's all about ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA, ELISHA........

.....ELISHA

Not a bad Movie to be honest.
Ozzie Osbourne is REALLY good.

Randomly visiting for now
Hey no making fun over Elisha Cuthbert, at least she's not insanely annoying like Paris is. But hey I probably won't watch this movie anyway, unless it gets rave reviews or something. Paris Hilton kind of makes me run away from the cinema not towards it, if you catch my meaning Ain't she purty?

Elisha is a goddess

Paris Hilton gets poled in the face, kinda ironic considering her other movie career

Wasn't it Micheal JAckson?

Why?

How many chances are you going to get see Micheal Jackson throw a pole into Paris Hilton's face?

If not just go and oogle at Elishaaaaaaa

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
How many chances are you going to get see Micheal Jackson throw a pole into Paris Hilton's face?
Considering his sexuality, never.