Best Christmas Movies...

Tools    

I loved "A Christmas Story", my personal favourite. "Home Alone" is really good as well, it really has that Christ - mas - ey feel.

Has anyone seen a Christmas film called "The Dog Who Stopped The War"?

Lets put a smile on that block
Just saw the Grinch last night. Thought it was awsome! relly funny and actually really touching. What an excellant crimbo film!

Home Alone
Grinch................

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I really don't know what people see in A Christmas Story. Underrated? In my opinion, it's one of the most overrated movies I've seen. Yuck.

What I really loved about "A Christmas Story", was the fact that it was so sarcastic. It reminded me of an episode of "The Wonder Years", with the attitude of "Roseanne", and all in all, the heart of "It's A Wonderful Life".

Maybe it's just me, but I'm a sucker for voice-over. I know, don't tell that to Mckee.

I have never seen A Christmas Movie. I didn't even first hear about it till a few weeks ago when someone turned pale white with shock over the fact that I've never seen it. And this comes on every Christmas, all day long???

The more I think about it, the more I can see why so many people like this thing. I doubt I'll ever like it, but some of it makes sense. Like what Toose said in a "shout" about being able to relate to it from when he was a kid.

i don't know if it happens every Christmas or not, but this is AT LEAST the second time TNT has decided to play A Christmas Story all day long.

I never get a chance to watch anything on Christmas. I'm usually trapped like a rat in my grandparent's apartment with "family" and they always have something stupid on TV, like Animal Planet! I'd rather be at home watching the same movie repeatedly -- even if it's "Big Daddy".

Originally posted by Travis_Bickle
It reminded me of an episode of "The Wonder Years", with the attitude of "Roseanne", and all in all, the heart of "It's A Wonderful Life".
Spot-on.

Lets put a smile on that block
I watched the remake of Miracle on 34th Street this morning. Richard Attenborough is so cuddly. Although he's eyes are way too beady for Santa. Im gonna go to 34th street when im in NY over Crimbo and see if a miracle happens. It better.

Nightmare Before Christmas
A Christmas Story
The Muppets Christmas Carol!!
and new to the list
Polar Express

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

The accusations fly
Definately A Christmas Story

The Green Lantern
Nightmare Before Christmas
Bad Santa
Batman Begins
Friday After Next
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I watched the remake of Miracle on 34th Street this morning. Richard Attenborough is so cuddly. Although he's eyes are way too beady for Santa. Im gonna go to 34th street when im in NY over Crimbo and see if a miracle happens. It better.
hee! I hope one does, blib.
You can make a movie out of it, if it does.

OK, I'm not big with Christmas flicks, but if I had to pick something... it would probably be Ernest Saves Christmas. I actually bought it the other day... well, it's gonna be a Christmas gift to me now. But I watched it last year before Christmas. I can't help it, I like Ernest.

By the way, has anyone seen Christmas With The Kranks? I watched that the other night. Horrible.