The time has come ( happy birthday Frank Castle)

Tools    

coke kills drink pepsi
Helo, and good bye. The day has finally come, I'm leaving. My brother will be returning. Its very sad for me. After being shut down bye every one includeing the girl I like. Well I just want to shut every one else out.

Happy Birthday bro and thanks for being there when I needed you. You are the only who gets me and why Im so depressed. I know I said that in the other thread I said I'd be only gone for the school year then back the summer. But As Ive said it before and I'll say it again, I'm shutting every one off and out. Good bye movie forums.

This may come off to some as melodramatic , but I cant take it any more. I'm tired of everything, I'm tired of taking everything inside and just walking it off with a smile. I never get any thing out of life. Most guys my age want to have sex with girls, instead of actually likeing them. Well not me. I want to find something else. But it seems it keps slipping aways as is the time I HAVE hear.

Anyways With that Said Happy Birthday Frank.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Frank Castle
Thank you, Jake. Don't do anything stupid.
I second that.
Happy Birthday, Frank.

Agent 0, I'm sorry to hear you won't be around. I've enjoyed your posts (well, not this one all that much, but most of the others...). I remember you saying you'd be gone, as you needed to concentrate on school. I hope you find a girl who appreciates how sweet you are. I know there are plenty out there who'd give half their shoes to meet a guy who's not just looking to get in their pants. Pretty much nobody finds what they want right away, though. You're going to have to give it time.

you say wo don't get you, but i never knew anything about you, from what i've learned so far, it sounds like we have a lot in common