Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Tools    

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i'm gonna see this with another friend of mine, she's into horror movies, which i never thought i'd find at my school, a girl that likes horror flicks
I'm gonna see it with two of my friends, and they're both girls! It's double horror chicks!

This one looks like trash. Couldn't they have even tried for a little subtlety on this one? Maybe?

they did the slower movie, now it's time for the action, i think of this movie as an extension of the 1st

looks good. the first RE movie sucked. the only cool part was when the lazers made graph-paper outta those 2 or 3 people. the new one, however, looks good. alhtough this, too, is just for bank. the games were enough. there are like 90845724 RE games, and they dont need cinematic accompaniments.
my name is anubi muhammad muhammad muhammad muhammad muhammad. im from the suburbs of australia, russia, india, china, america, cuba, canada...ok shouldnt have admitted that... korea, afghanistan, outer space and the late triassic period. i also have a green vagina. i thought it would be funny to spread 'chia pet seeds' on it but they grew on and i cant gettem off. plus, im black, asian, athiest and my lungs are robotic.

yes, but that black guy just fell apart once the lasers started

sry, couldn't help myself

I would just like to update everone that there is a new behind-the-scenes clip at the yahoos movie page. To go to the page, visit this link..... http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...495843&intl=us The video is called "Dropped Jaws". It has awesome footage (that means new footage!!) and is approximately 1 min, 54 sec. long. View it as you wish.

Also to note, there is another clip that I had missed on this website. It's a very exlusive on Nemesis' weapon!! To go to the web page, go to this link..... http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...pocalypse.html It's called "Exclusive: The Nemesis' Weapon". Also, you'll see another one called "Exclusive: Jill Valentine" but it is the exact same clip as the behind-the-scenes one. BEWARE!!!!!: The Nemesis footage may contain spoilers (especially at the end!!). So look at it at your own risk!!

As some people already know, Resident Evil: Delux Edition came out on DVD today. Well, as soon as I got home from school, I went out to Sam Goody and bought it (yes, I even have the original DVD version). So that means I have two Resident Evil movies (where do I come up with this money!!???). Well, I mainly bought it because there was suppose to be some Resident Evil: Apocalypse clips on there. Well, the only things from RE: Apocalypse on the DVD is the infamous Regenerate trailer, and as guaranteed, a RE: Apocalypse clip (yes, just one). The clip was the same one from what was shown at the MTV Movie Awards. But the clip is about 3 minutes more long, shows more detailed stuff, and probably proves that it is at the end of the film (I guess we won't really know until 3 days). Overall, the special features were alright, but it was kinda dissatisfying. Ahhhh well, I guess I'll wait for the Resident Evil: Apocalypse Delux Edition to come out....

jrs - great trailer, never seen it. i got swol when mila came in on that motorcycle. glad they decided 2 show them going back n2 the hive. 1 thing puzzles me about the alternate ending, are they producing it 2 xplain apocalypse (aka: nemesis)? any way, thought i blow your mind with that one. thanx again 4 the trailer.

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
Also to note, there is another clip that I had missed on this website. It's a very exlusive on Nemesis' weapon!! To go to the web page, go to this link..... http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...pocalypse.html It's called "Exclusive: The Nemesis' Weapon". Also, you'll see another one called "Exclusive: Jill Valentine" but it is the exact same clip as the behind-the-scenes one. BEWARE!!!!!: The Nemesis footage may contain spoilers (especially at the end!!). So look at it at your own risk!!

i dunno about mike epps in this one. hes probably gonna f*@k it up by saying nemesis "got mo' body than he got head" -

coke kills drink pepsi
Spoilers
Hey I just saw the movie today and I was a bit suprised, It was actually good. Better then the first one. Anyways, the ending confused me. So what is Alice undercontroll of the unberella corps? or what ever.Spoilers

Originally Posted by Agent 0 Zero
Spoilers
Hey I just saw the movie today and I was a bit suprised, It was actually good. Better then the first one. Anyways, the ending confused me. So what is Alice undercontroll of the unberella corps? or what ever.Spoilers

Spoilers That part was a bit confusing. Does this mean she's a good guy? Or a bad guy? I don't know.....she had a kind of "evil" look in her eyes at the very end. Now you have no idea what the hell the 3rd one is gonna be like. I mean, in the first, you knew that they'd have to explain why Raccoon City was hell-looking. Is this a good thing or a bad thing. But, overall, the movie was very awesome. Two thumbs up!

To answer your question Agent Zero & xResidentEvil3x

WARNING: "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" spoilers below
She became like the Nemesis program. Nemesis was controlled by Umbrella Corporation, but before when she was released from the Hospital in the beginning of Resident Evil: Apocalypse and at the end of the first Resident Evil she was only injected with the T-Virus, she wasn't controlled like how Nemesis was. Thats how i see it as.

Overall i thought Resident Evil: Apocalypse was better then the first Resident Evil, probably cause Paul W.S. Anderson didnt direct it. I really never like any of Anderson's movies expect Resident Evil which wasn't any better then Mortal Kombat or Alien Vs. Predator, but i did like Resident Evil better overall the films he made. Alexander Witt did a better job with Resident Evil: Apocalypse

I wonder how did Milla Jovovich knew there was Civilians inside the Church?

Originally Posted by Zzat
I wonder how did Milla Jovovich knew there was Civilians inside the Church?
Just how she knew that the Nemesis was all the way across that bridge.

p.s. thanx for explaining that. I don't know what kind of powers she has now, though. But, does this mean that they (Umbrella) can (spoiler) make her turn evil against all the survivors!! AHH!!!

I'm thinking yes, if they can make Nemesis kill innocent people like the S.T.A.R.S police team. Then yes im guessing they can make her turn against her friends.

I'm not sure how she knew Nemesis was there im just thinking its one of her powers, because i think the T-Virus gives her powers like when she killed that guy watching her with the camera at the end of the movie and she hopped fences like a frog so who knows what she can do?

well i guess we'll have to stick around and see if theres a RE3

Just came back for the movies an hour ago... “RE2” was exactly what I expected... which wasn't much. But it was good enough.

Originally Posted by Zzat
I'm not sure how she knew Nemesis was there im just thinking its one of her powers, because i think the T-Virus gives her powers like when she killed that guy watching her with the camera at the end of the movie and she hopped fences like a frog so who knows what she can do?
These powers must be EXTREMELY special.....I mean, who can make a guys eyeballs bleed by looking into a camera. Hopefully the 3rd explains this well.

Okay maybe someone can explain one thing for me! What did they do to her, and does she still act on free will?

i guess it was a cool action movie and since it was written by Paul W.S. Anderson and directed by a first timer Alexander Witt it turned out to be what i expected but why the hell making a 3rd film???