R.I.P Deadite

Tools    

This was one of his last posts -- in the "What are you doing at this very moment" thread:

Originally Posted by Deadite
Feeling very ill and trying to focus on reasons to go on.
Jesus! Maybe he was sick.

Remember when he recently said this in Rate The Last Movie You Saw? It was one of the last things he said:

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45, talking about watching a movie on weed
I have never and will never do drugs or smoke weed.
Too bad. It's even better on drugs than it is on weed. Especially the bad ones.
Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45
I will pass.
I will puff puff pass.

I don't want to believe this as true, but how could anyone make this up?
Deadite himself wouldn't play a trick like this. That would be something I might do and he'd scold me for it.

Remember when he recently said this in Rate The Last Movie You Saw? It was one of the last things he said:

I don't smoke weed but this is actually pretty funny hahaha

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Deadite was an awesome member here, and some of the evidence is right here in this thread. Deadite will be missed a lot

Is this for real?
Sorry to say it is real.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Deadite, wherever you are, I can't help but believe you're better off and laughing at us.

R.I.P.

I may be new and I may not have known him that well but he seemed like a great guy. Hope his family is ok and they have my condolences.

R.I.P. Deadite
Fire walk with me.

I'm just gonna post this here. For those that wanna know his gallbladder went bad like worst the hospital ever seen, he had it taken out but his liver and kidneys gave out. This is a message to everyone that reads this even if you hate or are scared of hospitals and doctors have yourself checked out don't put stuff off.

I want a picture. Get us a picture of Deadite, if you can. I know he was kinda private, but I'll ask anyway, just in case it's possible.

I didn't give Deadite permission to die though, so as far as I am concerned, Deadite, you are still here my friend. Always.

Deadite. Not afraid to say what's up... not afraid to speak your mind... let your spirit of "not giving a ****" live with us... for ... ever.

RIP Deadite.
Long missed.

I think this is the first time we've had a confirmed death of a MoFo here.