Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Yes, it's worth a watch or two, but I find it underdeveloped. It does draw you in quickly though.

It certainly was quite alright, but I agree with Mark. Some parts, sublots or characters were a little underdeveloped. I'll write a short review on this film in the near future.

Tonight I'm watching:

Short Cuts (1993)

It's Altman time again! This will be my sixth motion picture by him. It's needless to say that my expectations are again very high.

Signs (2002)

It's in Yoda's top 10 favorite movies of all time, so I'm very curious to see why. I've already seen The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable from M. Night Shyamalan and I quite liked those. It also features Joaquin Phoenix, who became one of my favorite actors after I've seen The Master. He was absolutely brilliant in that movie.

I'm wondering why I never have heard much about this film. I'm not a huge Kurosawa fan, but I'm very interested in his adaptation of Shakespeare's Macbeth.

Fatal Attraction (1987)

Michael Douglas is a great actor. Let's see how good he is in this classic thriller.

In the Company of Men (1997)

Seems like my kind of dark humor movie!

Fatal Attraction (1987)

Michael Douglas is a great actor. Let's see how good he is in this classic thriller.
The other day watched Play Misty for Me, the Clint Eastwood film that follows a similar storyline to that film, I thought it was great and a kind of homage to Psycho a little bit too, not seen this one though

^I love Play Misty For Me! One of my favorite Eastwood movies ever. Such a great thriller.

Tonight, I'm finishing up my exploration of Cassavetes. Hopefully it's the grand finale that I hear it is:

You are finishing the exploration of a director, while I'm starting one! I'm watching my personal first feature film by Spike Lee! I decided to immediately watch his first classic. After this one, I'm probably watching Mo' Better Blues and Malcolm X (in the future).

Do the Right Thing (1989)

Not Enough Time

The Social Network

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
None. Taking it easy for a while.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Watched 300 last night. Never seen it. It was awesome!