What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

DexterRiley = Tim?

Oh man.

Inspired by the recent Walking Dead episode:

&feature=related

"Gold", John Stewart
with Stevie Nicks

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Put me in your pocket...

Always loved this man's voice...
....and he's still has that sexy vibe he's known for.

The People's Republic of Clogher
The The - Good Morning Beautiful

&feature=related

Good old Matt Johnson. Maybe not a cheery start the day song (and I've always found bits of it unintentionally hilarious) but Good Morning Beautiful contains a line which always comes to me whenever I see people arguing on the internet.

"Oh children, you've still got a lot to f*cking learn"

Nick Cave and St Kylie of the Peachy Bottom - Where The Wild Roses Grow

My interest in the flagship BBC Saturday evening entertainment proggie Strictly Come Dancing seems to wane around the same time every year - The bit where Ola (what a woman! ) and her hapless partner get eliminated - but I found out that one of the couples tonight is dancing to this song.

I think it's the Blue Peter ringer and the girl with the mad hair.

I'd have preferred about 90 other Cave songs but we must take what small mercies the BBC throw at us, I guess.

Imagine a cheeky Cha Cha to Release The Bats?