I am going to watch at least one film everyday for a year...

Tools    

I am the Watcher in the Night
28th December 2014

Porco Rosso (1992, Hayao Miyazaki) - 94 Minutes
7.5/10

Absolutely love Porco Rosso, I think it was the 2nd Miyazaki I ever watched.

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

And the last + rep you'll get from me for simply watching a film.

It's amazing that you've done this, though. When you started it I didn't even think you'd still be a regular member here, let alone complete the challenge. Congratulations and well done. You've become a good regular, too.

I doff my hat to you, sir!

I've said it before man but really happy you achieved your goal! People often lose interest with their New Years resolutions halfway (if not less) through the year, so it's awesome you got all the way through and seemed to enjoy it the whole way through, since it inspired you to take film seriously.

I can honestly say that I have enjoyed completing this challenge through all of the obstacles I had to work against. From watching films in a tent during my Duke of Edinburgh to watching films while on holiday in France and Swtizerland and most recently the wonderful Miyazaki pieces while in Rotterdam for the weekend with my beautiful girlfriend. This year has been great for me. I found the girl I wish to keep for the rest of my life, I've gotten into the university of my choice and have made new friends whilst doing pretty darn well with my assignments. I cannot wait to see what 2015 brings me and to see what new things I discover in the film world!

Thank You!

Rhys, you've inspired me to try this myself. I'm going to do a movie a day and see how far I make it.

Rhys, you've inspired me to try this myself. I'm going to do a movie a day and see how far I make it.
Awesome! Good luck!!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
FINAL FILM COUNT = 504

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
30-12-2014

Indiana Jones: The temple of Doom (1984) - 118 min. -

Pi (1998) - 84 min. -

31-12-2014

The Wrestler (2008) - 109 min.

This is absolutely incredible. What an accomplishment Rhys!

I wish to congrats you for all the hard work! It's CRAZY!!!

As many others you've inspired me to do the same, but I doubt I will be able to succeed. Nevertheless, it's a great way to experience plenty of movies, so let's see how it goes...

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Nah, I just joined this forum on september this year and I only started watching movies in a regular way in August, so it was only a way to keep myself motivated to watch as many movies as I could!
But I probably watched more movies in those 4 months than in all my life, so I'm happy I joined the forum and this thread!

Thanks Rhys! Thanks Mofos!