Brendon Gleeson

Tools    

I think I've seen this guy play everything. I like him the best as a bad-ass but he's good at everything, and he can use any dialect well to! What do you guys think about him?
And found he was eating his shoe.

Viddy well little brother
I've seen practically all his work cause he and I both are Irish. I think he is excellent. His best work was in the General although he did make Cahill out to be a nicer guy than he actually was. But Gleeson pulled it off. Its not easy be a good da in one scene and then nail a guy to a pool table next! You should see I Went Down, although its hard to get a copy of it.

Gleesan is brilliant. He's pretty hardworking when it comes to acting, and never takes too much of a break off camera. I first saw him in "Braveheart" which made me really admire his talent. Then, I next saw him in 28 Days Later which made me laugh...cuz everybody in that film sucked at acting except him. He was probably the best there. Anyways, yes he is really cool. Expect to see him in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire soon, if your into that kinda' stuff. Later.

The People's Republic of Clogher
He's an excellent character actor who's following the fine tradition of Irish performers who used to teach (well....Neeson and Gab Byrne anyway). Good Irish face too.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I wish I had a beard like that.