Knocked Up -
Superbad -
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story -
Drillbit Taylor -
Forgetting Sarah Marshall -
Step Brothers -
Pineapple Express -
Tropic Thunder -

A slapstick comedy that isn't Apatow's flavor. Funny, but not what you would expect due to the mornoic characters Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd, and Steve Carrell have to offer.

Registered Creature
Hahaha. I love Anchorman.

Welcome to the human race...
Out of all those movies, I honestly think Knocked Up is the worst.

But eh, difference in opinion and all that.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I did enjoy Anchorman it is the only film with Will Farrel init that I have watched and not wanted to thro my dvd player at the tv.

Out of all the films listed ive only seen a few of them but I did like Knock up that did have me chuckling fair play.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Nope, I searched.

Yeah, i didn't know Apatow's name was attached to that many films. And it isn't. Seriously though, is labelling all these films as Apatow film giving a bit of a wide berth, i mean how involved was he in all these?

While we're here, what about Cable Guy, Fun With Dick and Jane or You Don't Mess With the Zohan?

Yeah, i didn't know Apatow's name was attached to that many films. And it isn't. Seriously though, is labelling all these films as Apatow film giving a bit of a wide berth, i mean how involved was he in all these?

While we're here, what about Cable Guy, Fun With Dick and Jane or You Don't Mess With the Zohan?
DodgeBall was in TIME Magazine as an Apatow film. In the issue featuring Knocked Up, it shows all of Apatow's works. Tropic Thunder and DodgeBall was listed.

Didn't Apatow star in DodgeBall?

DodgeBall was in TIME Magazine as an Apatow film. In the issue featuring Knocked Up, it shows all of Apatow's works. Tropic Thunder and DodgeBall was listed.

Didn't Apatow star in DodgeBall?
It may have been said in the magizine, but they were wrong. Apatow never had anything to do with Tropic Thunder or Dodgeball.

And no, Apatow was not in Dodgeball.

It may have been said in the magizine, but they were wrong. Apatow never had anything to do with Tropic Thunder or Dodgeball.

And no, Apatow was not in Dodgeball.
Oh well. I stand corrected

Meh, Knocked Up really wasn't all that funny, but it really succeced for me because I felt that it more of a drama rather than a comedy.