THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Hope you get something faster. You're a member who really needs to post more, unlike you-know-who.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
My internet is on the verge of driving me into a homicidal rage. It’s always been slow, but it’s gotten a thousand times worse lately. Plus it keeps randomly dropping my connection. I’ve tried every troubleshooting tip available, but nothing works. Unless the problem magically corrects itself, don’t expect to see me around too much for the foreseeable future.

I’ll figure something out, but it might take awhile. I’m going to call around this week to see if anything has changed since first moving here a few months ago. Hopefully my options are no longer as limited and I can get something much faster and more reliable than dial-up.
Look at recently installed programs.. I downloaded "MovieMaker" and though I custom installed it, they still sometimes adds some other garbage.. Go to "uninstall programs" and arrange it by date. Also try going to your add-ons, I keep finding something that slows it down. And depending on the browser you have, try resetting everything.

If all else fails, try a quick restore. You won't lose any files, but it might uninstall programs from the restore point.

Hope you get something faster. You're a member who really needs to post more, unlike you-know-who.
Swan?

Gatsby would never say that about me. We're best friends forever.

I went to the public library today for the first time in like 15 years, not a bad score.
I walked away with:

Fair Game
The wind that shakes the barley
Brom Stoker's Dracula
Don Jon
Coogan's Bluff
Good night and good luck
Doubt
Out of Africa
Enemy

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Anyone see L'avventura? I watched about 1 1/2 hours and it's sooooooooooo slow and not engaging in the least.

Master of My Domain
Anyone see L'avventura? I watched about 1 1/2 hours and it's sooooooooooo slow and not engaging in the least.
It's in my Top 25. You remind me of the of the people who booed it at first when it premiered at Cannes. Luckily, they later realized the brilliance. Hope you do too.