The person above me thread

Tools    

To the person(s) above me… the name Iroquois is actually an English corruption of a French corruption of the Algonquin name Irinakhoiw (meaning rattlesnakes)… the Iroquois tribes call themselves Haudenosaunee...

And… the person above me has a user name that always makes this person a bit homesick at times…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The person above me has impressed me with her knowledge of Natives once again!

I don't know how to pronounce the name of the person above me. How about a break down like they do in a dictionary.... ?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Welcome to the human race...
To the person(s) above me… the name Iroquois is actually an English corruption of a French corruption of the Algonquin name Irinakhoiw (meaning rattlesnakes)… the Iroquois tribes call themselves Haudenosaunee...
I was under the impression that this was the name the Haudenosaunee tribes gave to their enemies. Am I wrong?

And the person above me has a thing for using pink font.

I was under the impression that this was the name the Haudenosaunee tribes gave to their enemies. Am I wrong?
The Algonquin, who were enemies of the Haudenosaunee, gave them the name Irinakhoiw which means rattlesnake... and is where the name Iroquois originated....

The person above me was gone from MoFo for a time... but finally decided it was past time to come back home...

The person above me often uses " . . . " in her posts and should know that if she commits a crime and leaves a gloating note about it, it will be ridiculously easy to trace her identity through her idiosyncratic punctuation . . .

and the person above me has a very pretty hand drawn avatar that I originally thought was an elf (though now I realise it's not)

The person above me is the best - and also knows Watchmen, which is a plus.

The person above me was gone from MoFo for a time... but finally decided it was past time to come back home...
Life beckoned. I answered. MoFo beckoned. I answered. Both beckon. Good way to live, I think.

The person above me is the best - and also knows Watchmen, which is a plus.

Life beckoned. I answered. MoFo beckoned. I answered. Both beckon. Good way to live, I think.
(Does) the person above me know that Watchmen is being cast as I type and Zack Snyder (I believe) Is directing. I really don't want them to screw it up the way they did Constantine, what a shame. Constantine a young American as opposed to an older Brit! Hogwash!

I just re-read my copy of Watchmen, what a damn good story, very relevant. But isn't good art always relevant?
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

To the person above me, yes I am very, very aware of the Watchmen movie. I am also very aware of just how wrong it can go. Still, could it get any worse than Gilliam's idea to use Robin Williams as Rorschach?

Oh yeah, the person above me is also a Watchmen fan.

The person above me should listen to her

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
TPAM loves To Kill a Mockingbird, just like my wife.

I don't mean to say that I don't love it, but you guys share a special love.

EDIT: What does TPAM think of My Father's Glory?

The person above me is using one of their all time fav' avatars of mine.