NBA

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I could also see the Wizards challenging them, even beating them. Lowry always seem to struggle horribly in the playoffs, and he has to guard John Wall.

I like the Sixers (and how long will Embiid be out for?), I think they have a great foundation built, but the Celtics have a lot of talent, and when a guy goes down, others step up. Having home-court seems to be more important with younger teams.

I have a feeling I'll be wrong about OKC, but I wanted to pick a few upsets, and I could see the "Big Three" being indecisive when it comes down to shot selection. I also think Utah has played great. They started the season poorly, but that was to be expected when you just lose Hayward (and get no one in return), so it was an adjustment, and a ROOKIE out of all guys picked up some of the slack. I think Quinn Snyder is a heck of a coach, and the team is built well.. Getting guys who can play defense, and then a combination of unselfish players on the offensive end. No pizzazz; just good basketball. Boston reminds me the same. Spurs have been doing it for 20 years - Pop makes sure the guy is defensive-ready and all those late picks turn out pretty darn good. The offense usually comes considering an inherent ethic, but also a knowledge of the game (if you're a great defender). That becomes the culture, and every veteran who'll play with them knows the philosophy.

WARNING: "NBA Playoffs" spoilers below
I didn't even wanna mention the teams, because I didn't want anyone DVR'ing the game thinking anything (I also DVR)...

Rozier hits a crazy 3 and then Middleton (another ex-Piston) hits that 3.. I'm almost caught up... I'm not rooting for anyone, I just wish them all good health, and may the best team win.

WARNING: "NBA Playoffs" spoilers below
I didn't even wanna mention the teams, because I didn't want anyone DVR'ing the game thinking anything (I also DVR)...

Rozier hits a crazy 3 and then Middleton (another ex-Piston) hits that 3.. I'm almost caught up... I'm not rooting for anyone, I just wish them all good health, and may the best team win.
Awesome game

People calling for Kevin McHale to be fired and NEVER have a job in the NBA? Because he went to a Trump rally, so what? What the hell is this country coming to?