Fan Fiction

Tools    

Stuck in the middle with you.
I have always dreamed of being a writer for a living whether it be an author,sports journalist,or movie critic so I'm starting this thread so the guys here at MoFo can post short stories involving their favorite movies. For example you could come in here and write about John McClane or James Bond,it's all good

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I'm going to have to respond to you with another thread

I agree with this one

although; I am in a Jay & Silent Bob mood; so I'm going to write one now

So are you trying to tell me this thread was a bad idea. I don't really give a damn what people think. There's as many people who like fan fic. as there are people who hate it.

Here's the 1st one guys fell free to join in.
Scarface alternate ending(please voice your comments as i love any suggestions)
Tony Montana sits in his office conversing with partner Alejandro Sosa on the phone. "Tony, why the f*ck didn't you kill him! The bomb was under the car amd set to blow! You godd*mn monkey,why the hell did you shoot my man and abandon the mission. i told you not to f*ck me Montana and you did. You are dead! You hear me!? DEAD!" shouts Alejandro with rage. "Sosa, why don't you go f*ck yourself! There were kids in the f*cking car man! I'm not some pathetic Maricone who goes around killing li'l kids Alex!" barked Tony. Sosa didn't bother to reply, he just hung up. Tony dumped a whole bowl of cocaine onto his desk and ordered his associate Chi-Chi out of the room. He sat their snorting until about 12 o'clock midnight when he heard shouting from outside the mansion
Tony walks outside and sees a swarm of trucks headed up the driveway. He realizes what's going and runs back to his office."Chi-Chi get your ass over here man!" shouts Tony. "What it is it Tony?" asks Chi-Chi. "Those putos are coming for me man. There's shitloads of them!" replied Tony nervously. "Those d*cks are taking me. They f*cking think they can take Tony Montana! They're in for a big f8cking suprise!" screams an enraged Tony. He rips open his gun locker and tosses Chi-Chi an AK47. He takes his M16 and tell Chi-Chi to round up his guards and meet him at the bottom of the stairs.
Tony can hear voices from outside the mansion. He readies his rifle and Chi-Chi arrives with Nick the Pig, Ernie, and a swarm of other guards. Tony orders Chi-Chi, Nick, and Ernie to head up the stairs and hide so the can ambush the attackers. He has the other men stay with him at the front door. The assassins kick down the door and swarm in only to see Tony and the guards waiting for them. "GOODBYE YOU RAT MOTHER-F*UCKERS!!!!" screams Tony as he opens fire. The mansion turns into a warzone as Tony and his men battle the Aassassins from the ground while Chi-chi, Nick, and Ernie opne fire from the top of the staircase in front of Tony's office. bodies fall like rain as the fighting continues. Finally the last assassin falls but Tony has lost all of his guards except for Chi-Chi. Tony has been shot in the stomach and Chi-Chi hepls him to his car before more attackers arrive. Tony grabs a bottle of wine from his mini-bar inside his limo and takes a deep swig of the bottle as Chi-Chi speeds out of the mansion. Tony was destroyedm his empire was gone and he wanted revenge. "I sweat on my mother Sosa, you are dead you mother-f*cking worm. You're f*cking dead you rat bast*rd!!!" screams Tony as Chi-Chi drives him to his nearest safehouse. Sosa's days were numbered.

Hey; perrrrrrty good although; you may want to edit your grammer,

new paragraph a new person speaks

it's a fan fiction script

John McClane vs. Hitler
by
Lennon

Zeus
Hey McClane let's go fight Hitler

John McClane
Yippie Ki Yeah Mother****er

Zeus
Okay
They go to Germany
Zeus
We're here to fight Hitler!

Police guy
Oh Really? Are You John McClane?

John McClane

Police Guy
Hitler's been dead for a long time.....

Zeus
Job well Done!

John McClane

hey; still better than Live Free or Die Hard

i have an idea for a story, not flick related. It's gonna be about that old street-smart kinda cop in NYC.

not based on a movie

Don't Mess With Me

July 5,1987 New York City. The alarm in Anthony Scagnetti's apartment blairs waking him. He's been getting up at 5:30am for the past 9 years. Anthony pulls himself out of bed and gets dressed in the Usual Denim jacket and blue jeans. He opens the window and takes in the morning air. He hears 4 gunshots shatter the early-morning silence. Anthony doesn't even flinch, things like that were all too common in his life. He sighs and mutters to himself "Good morning New York.". He closes the window and heads down the staircase to the lobby. He walks out onto the cold streets and begins his day. He heads down to a small diner where he meets his partner Shelly Fitz. They eat breakfast when a call comes in on Shelly's radio. "We have robber on 52 and Maine, Please respond.". "We're on it." says Shelly.
They arrive at a small store. Anthony questions the clerk, "Did the man who attacked you have any noticeable features at all?". "Not, really he did have a rose tatoo on his right hand." replied the clerk. Anthony froze who knew the robber. It was one of his son's friends. Anthony grabbed Shelly and they sped of towards the robber's residence.
To be continued
Due to plot conflicts this story is being delayed, sorry

Reservoir Dogs
"****ing cops, ******* those bastards." pants Mr.White in a alley outside of the jewelry store him and a few other guys robbed. He runs down the alley and pulls out his pistol. He encounters two cops roaming the alley looking for him. He dives behind a dumpster before he is spotted and pulls the hammer back on his gun. He pops up and open fire killing the officers. He moves into an abandoned post office to try and avoid the police. He makes his way to the front entrance where he encounters a cop watching for him as the L.A.P.D have blocked off the entire street. Mr. White sneaks up on the cop as he talks on his radio. Mr.White taps the cop on the shoulder. The officer turns around only to get punched out. As soon as Mr.White goes to exit the post office another cop storms out of the bathroom gun drawn,ordering him to his knees...............
To be concluded

As you've noticed i have a lot of **** strewn about this thread so i'm going to begin working on more horror oriented themes, if they appear based on amovie they probably are as i take horror movies i am too ball-less to see then turn them into stories you understand?

Invasion
never seen it but based of 30 days of night
December 12 2007, Woods Colorado Jason Scerrsi of the W.C.P.D is preparing to clock out for the night when the power in the Police Station goes out completely. "****." mutters Jason. Jerry Wescott, Jason's good friend and deputy dashes into the station covered in snow. "The ****ing powerlines are down. I was at the diner down the street and it just went ****ing dark." barks Jerry.
Jason picks up his radio and orders all on-duty units back to the station as the massive blizzard worsens. Nathan Derkle and Matthew Saska pull into the parking lot along with Niel Carrasel a moustached,arrogant, cop who served in Iraq. "Hey Scerssi, what the **** is your problem!?" angrily asks Carrasel. "It's the blizzard, nothing ever goes down in this place so I don't want anybody getting into a ******* accident." replies Jason. Jason finds a small battery operated television and turns on the news. It turns out that the blizzard has killed all power in the city and the town's yearly stretch of night lasting exactly 40 days is about to begin.
The officers are forced to wait out the blizzard in the station until they can drive home safely. Suddenly a loud shrieking sound echoes into the station from outside in the street. "What the **** was that?" asks Wescott nervously.......
to be continued

Colour out of Time
Keep it up ... it is always good to read to writings of a wordsmith

Just a lil something somethin I have been working on, and if I told you what it was a fan fiction of it would give off the ending, so I won't just read:

"Everyone, remember, this is your training exercise, only use the rubber bullets, because if you don’t there will be an investigation, restraining orders, prison, and it becomes a who thing, you know?" Sgt. Jude Perkins

"I hear they are all queers down there, like Matterson!" Buzz said, making his usual homophobic joke with a stupid smirk on his face. He was buff with a black shaved hair. No one knows why they call him Buzz; his real name is John.

"Don’t lie, you would like it" Private Matterson said in reply. He was an average looking guy, a geek some might say with glasses, and blonde hair. He hadn’t even fired a gun before, but was forced to join the army or go to prison in a robbery he was framed for.

"Here are the teams" Sgt. Jude Perkins handed a sheet that looked like this:

Blue Team
Matterson
Quaid
Buzz
Moss
Lewis

Red Team
Root
Smith
Ryan
Harrelson
Short

"Awwww ****" Buzz mumbeled under his breath.

"Now, Blue team head off to the spot on the map that I gave to Quaid. Call us from there, Red team should be at our base. Ready, set, go!" Jude Perkins ordered.

WOOSH an aircraft went by. It was silver, with two wings, propellers inside of them, like a vent.

"What the **** was that?" Moss, an infantry unit screamed he was a country boy, born and raised in Dearing, Texas, never been there, good chili, Athena’s won many awards.

"Southwest airlines?" Harrelson joked. " I guess we can now go about the country." He continued.

Everyone laughed it off, but all were a bit unnerved

Part 2: and it is AvP

"Hey guys, do you know what that was? I mean seriously." Lewis asked, trying to break the tension everyone felt on the way to their base.

"I’m not sure, maybe it was nothing." Matterson responded with a smile, again trying to break tension.

"Yea, maybe" Lewis nervously responded, "I hope." A few hours later, they arrived at their base.

The was complete silence until Quaid asked "So, Short were are you from?"

"The big city of New York man, I’ve got a wife, one beautiful daughter, and a boatload of siblings. Can’t wait to get back." Lewis responded as the red fire crackeled.

"Hey, we are going to need more fire wood, Buzz, Matterson, would you be so kind?" Moss ordered.

"I don’t want to go with the homo" Buzz refused.

"Hey, whatever you two have going on, work it out! We can’t have this on the battlefield." Moss kept insisting.

"Fine," Buzz and Matterson left.

"Hey so wha----" Matterson got cut off

"Shut up and stay away from me" Buzz screamed while grabbing wood.

Swish, swish, swish, something was moving in the woods.

"What was that?" Matterson got nervous again.

"Shh," Buzz said pulling out his shotgun. The same noise was made behind him, he turned

"I don’t have a weap---" a blast interupted Matterson, as a flash of light caremed across cutting off Buzz’s arm, and flying the Shotgun in the air.

"AHHHHHH!" Buzz screamed in pain. The gun landed in Matterson’s hands. The thing popped out, it was an alien looking thing, with advanced weaponry, almost like a cyborg, wearing full armor. It came at Buzz,

"No!" Matterson shot, while the creature was in mid-air, The creature flew back.

Buzz was able to reach his hand down into his belt where he kept his pistol.

"Die you mother****er!" Shooting between each word.

"What the hell was that?!" Matterson screamed with his heart going a mile a minute.

"Dead," Buzz took the shotgun with his now only hand and shot the creature once more in the head.

You ready? You look ready.
It's, um, interesting, alright.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza