Django's "What do you want to know" thread...

Tools    

yes, i concur with Ezikiel. If you've ever watched The Matrix Revisited they discuss how the original idea of the Matrix was presented as a trilogy. and since the brothers pretty much had no experience directing (besides their movie "Bound") Warner Bros. was pretty much like "whoa whoa...lets just stick to one movie to start with". then when the matrix turned into a success they were green lit to do the sequels.

and merchandising and the matrix do not go well together at all. you don't see little matrix lego sets and boxer shorts like friggin star wars. in fact the Wachowski's were very particular in even the commercials that marketed the matrix. they stuck to things that were actually loosely related to the matrix...like the samsung phone.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
What do you think is the single greatest song ever recorded?
Hmm . . . I think I have to slightly modify my reply to this question. Actually, I'm going to modify the question too. Here's how it should read:

"What do you think is the most beautiful piece of music ever written or recorded?"

My reply is Alexander Borodin's Polovtsian Dances from Prince Igor. By far, the most moving, beautiful piece of music I've ever heard. And that's saying a lot!

Check it out here.

BANNED
Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
What the f_ck?
What do you want to know, weirdo?

Get off my island
What did the first person to milk a cow think he was doing?

Who was the first person to say "I'm going to eat the first thing that pops out of that chicken's ass"

Where did Noah keep the woodpeckers on the ark?

Why is that wink smilie so condescending?

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

BANNED
Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
What did the first person to milk a cow think he was doing?
I'd say he was probably just curious.

Who was the first person to say "I'm going to eat the first thing that pops out of that chicken's ass"
Good question. I think it might have been one of Silver Bullet's distant ancestors! (j/k )

Another good question. I'd say he kept them in an iron cage.

Why is that wink smilie so condescending?
Is it? I guess it depends on the context.

Originally Posted by Django
Why don't you start your own thread instead of butting into mine?
Django, you have more threads than you can handle and you know it.

there's a frog in my snake oil
And what about the woodlice?

EDIT: whoops, i meant termites.

(the cow question was classy btw - It's like that how-did-that-guy-who-gets-turned-on-by-putting-a-bag-over-his-body-and-releasing-a-budgie-find-out-in-the-first-place question )

Now own up Djangs, is this the real you i've stumbled across on the net here...?

The Antimatter Factory
(by Django Manglunki)

Over the past 20 years scientists at CERN have been using antiparticles in many different ways for their daily work.
Antiparticles can be generated by colliding subatomic particles. Before being delivered to the various physics experiments, they must be isolated, collected and stored in order to tune their energy to the appropriate level.

Until now, each of these steps has been carried out by a dedicated machine with the main purpose of providing high energy antiparticles.

But now the first "self-contained antiproton factory", the Antiproton Decelerator (or AD), is operational at CERN . It will produce the low energy antiprotons needed for a range of studies, including the synthesis of antihydrogen atoms - the creation of antimatter.

BANNED
Originally Posted by Golgot
And what about the woodlice?
The woodlice, he kept in tiny boxes.

(the cow question was classy btw - It's like that how-did-that-guy-who-gets-turned-on-by-putting-a-bag-over-his-body-and-releasing-a-budgie-find-out-in-the-first-place question )
Through experimentation, obviously!

Now own up Djangs, is this the real you i've stumbled across on the net here...?
Actually, that guy's an impersonator. I'm gonna have to sue him for trademark infringement.

I See You When You're Sleeping
If you had to sleep with one Beatle (dead or alive), which would it be ? No sexual antics included, just getting through the night.

BANNED
Originally Posted by MinionTV
If you had to sleep with one Beatle (dead or alive), which would it be ? No sexual antics included, just getting through the night.
Wait a minute . . . now that's going too far!

I See You When You're Sleeping

Let's just say the fate of mankind rests on you decision.

BANNED
Originally Posted by MinionTV

No way, man! Sorry!

You wouldn't even do it to save the world?

BANNED
Originally Posted by SystemicAnomaly
You wouldn't even do it to save the world?
Well, I don't think it's ever going to come down to that, so why speculate pointlessly?

because its the "what do you want to know" thread and we want to know which Beatle you'd sleep with to save the world.

BANNED
Originally Posted by SystemicAnomaly
because its the "what do you want to know" thread and we want to know which Beatle you'd sleep with to save the world.
Well, the answer is I wouldn't. And I hardly think it's plausible to imagine that the fate of the world could possibly hinge on such a ridiculous choice!

Maybe you've got the wrong guy here. Check with Sexy Celebrity! He might have an answer for you!

Get off my island
Well, you would only have to sleep with him in the same bed, nothing more than that.

Shoot I would sleep with any of em, if its only sleeping mind you. That way I could ask them lots of questions. Oh wait we would be sleeping...um never mind.

BANNED
Well, you would only have to sleep with him in the same bed, nothing more than that.
I don't know! It's just that it would be a little too close for comfort, if you catch my meaning...