THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Probably a low tolerance to caffeine, were you perspiring severely or having shortness of breath as well? I have done my share of certain chemical compounds and never really found the caffeine to interact with me in a way that was seemingly detrimental.

Funny fact, they say if you ingest caffeine before a nap, when you wake up you'll feel 100% and not groggy whatsoever. Tried it one day, actually worked.
Didn't expect this response.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Didn't expect this response.
I was gonna quote SC, but went to get a bowl of cereal, but figured my post would be under his, but alas I was very, very wrong . Sorry Camo.

Probably a low tolerance to caffeine, were you perspiring severely or having shortness of breath as well?
No.

I have done my share of certain chemical compounds and never really found the caffeine to interact with me in a way that was seemingly detrimental.

Funny fact, they say if you ingest caffeine before a nap, when you wake up you'll feel 100% and not groggy whatsoever. Tried it one day, actually worked.
I've taken several energy shots before at once. And certainly felt it. I definitely have had a lot of caffeine in my life. But I dunno -- that one day, I had two Rockstars and I think two Aspirins and then I took a nap and when I woke up, I didn't feel right. It's like I couldn't "connect to myself." I don't know how to explain it. Like right now, I feel normal. That day, I felt.... I dunno. It was like a high, in a way. But an unpleasant one.

What do the Mods do here when someone goes on a bumping RAMPAGE?

Best part is, now he's copy/pasting wiki articles about actors and actresses. It's the best, actually.

I was gonna quote SC, but went to get a bowl of cereal, but figured my post would be under his, but alas I was very, very wrong . Sorry Camo.
You better be you got in the way of that epic chicken butt slam that wasn't expected.

There there, Camo. We all get that chicken butt once in a while.

They go on a banning rampage.

No.

I've taken several energy shots before at once. And certainly felt it. I definitely have had a lot of caffeine in my life. But I dunno -- that one day, I had two Rockstars and I think two Aspirins and then I took a nap and when I woke up, I didn't feel right. It's like I couldn't "connect to myself." I don't know how to explain it. Like right now, I feel normal. That day, I felt.... I dunno. It was like a high, in a way. But an unpleasant one.
Sort of like a haze, and it feels like your brain doesn't really process information all that well. Like a disconnect I guess, you feel scrambled and somewhat off kilter. If that's the case SC, I have been there and it's not pleasant at all. Glad you came out of it alright.

What do you say when King George says "Wot? Wot?"
I say, "off with Captain Steel's head!"

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Can someone explain something to me? Why is it that when someone starts a thread that's a duplicate of a thread that already exists, they're told to use the search feature and just bump the old thread, but when someone bumps a very old thread, they're asked why they're bumping an old thread?

Can someone explain something to me? Why is it that when someone starts a thread that's a duplicate of a thread that already exists, they're told to use the search feature and just bump the old thread, but when someone bumps a very old thread, they're asked why they're bumping an old thread?
Normally I would figure it's a non issue, but when one takes quality over quantity into consideration, and you have someone who is literally posting wikipedia information in threads, it just seems like spam and like he's trying to up a post count. Now I could be entirely incorrect, but I've seen this sort of thing before.

Sort of like a haze, and it feels like your brain doesn't really process information all that well. Like a disconnect I guess, you feel scrambled and somewhat off kilter. If that's the case SC, I have been there and it's not pleasant at all. Glad you came out of it alright.
Yeah. It's like I wasn't receiving the radio signals to broadcast the awake, conscious me. I was THERE and yet the tuning wasn't right. It's like being yourself but with static interference. It's like I couldn't "grab ahold" of me. Like I was just spinning around mentally like a pinwheel.

I don't think they are asked why.

...But if they bump say 2 dozen old threads in the course of a few minutes?

No one can possibly have that many stars on their mind at one time, when it suddenly occurs to them to go search for those specific people & topics because the very person or topic they were thinking about (because say, they just saw a movie with that star) comes up in a search (can they?)