2017-18 NBA Regular Season

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Tonight!

Boston-Cleveland would have been SO much greater if Isaiah was playing, but it should still be a good game...

GS-Houston should be a good one, too.

I LOVE games on TNT -- sometimes Barkley is more interesting than the game!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Ima try to watch both, at least the starts.

Way more excited about the Rocks v Dubs. Chris Paul is a local hero, but I've never been a fan. Eager to see how him and the beard are going to co-exist with both being so ball dominant.

The Hornets. *sigh* My hope for Howard has already crashed. He looks like he physically can't or has given up trying to play defense.

Rooting for Embid to play more than 20 games this year. If healthy he looks like what everyone thought Anthony Davis was gonna be.

Ima try to watch both, at least the starts.

Way more excited about the Rocks v Dubs. Chris Paul is a local hero, but I've never been a fan. Eager to see how him and the beard are going to co-exist with both being so ball dominant.

The Hornets. *sigh* My hope for Howard has already crashed. He looks like he physically can't or has given up trying to play defense.

Rooting for Embid to play more than 20 games this year. If healthy he looks like what everyone thought Anthony Davis was gonna be.
I'm a Pistons fan, and we play you first.. I think your Hornets have a better team... Dwight Howard relied on his athleticism, so it's probably hard to distinguish injuries, age, etc..

Embiid showed signs of greatness last year, but health will be an issue for him and the rest of the 76ers... I think Anthony Davis is a great player on a bad team.

So I fell asleep before Cavs/Celts and now I won't see Gordon Hayward this year.

Haywood was the definition of gangsta the way he handled that. How you don't pass out seeing your leg at a 45° angle is beyond me.

The Thunder are a story the NBA definitely needs. Hopefully we get a lot of national games with them. Throw a Golden State injury and that apple cart might get upset. It looked promising last night.

I love the combination of spacing and defense that Thunder has with its new additions. I never liked Melo as a player, but I think he could fit nicely if we can utilize him as a spot-up shooter and let him do his thing in the mid-post. I think playing with Russ will do wonders for his efficiency. And I don't even need to spend words on PG who is one of the finest 3&D players in the league. It was really encouraging seeing those two attempt 23 3FGA in their debut. They' will be getting tons of open shots by playing with Russ. One thing that really excites me is how our entire starting lineup is interchangable on defense. Definitely a valuable asset against a small-ball teams. Really curious to see futher development.

Gordon Hayward's injury is really unfortunate and a major blow for the competitiveness on the East. Another year, another cakewalk to the finals for Lebron.

I love the combination of spacing and defense that Thunder has with its new additions. I never liked Melo as a player, but I think he could fit nicely if we can utilize him as a spot-up shooter and let him do his thing in the mid-post. I think playing with Russ will do wonders for his efficiency. And I don't even need to spend words on PG who is one of the finest 3&D players in the league. It was really encouraging seeing those two attempt 23 3FGA in their debut. They' will be getting tons of open shots by playing with Russ. One thing that really excites me is how our entire starting lineup is interchangable on defense. Definitely a valuable asset against a small-ball teams. Really curious to see futher development.
They were a playoff team before those guys, and as it's been said, Melo played with Team USA, and Paul George can focus on more defense, too.

Watch out for young sophmore, Dejounte Murray. Spurs have easily the best development team in the league and I have zero doubt they'll make a star out of him. With 7-foot wingspan he has the potential to become mini- Kawhi with the slight touch of Celtics Rondo.

Also, Sam Presti is a magician if he manages to somehow acquire Bledsoe.

I love his game. He's a defensive pest and a pretty good finisher around the rim. I bet TP taught him some of that floater game.

And for goodness sake Roberson... He is a straight up liability on offense. Opposing teams are just going to hack him in the playoffs. NBA player should be able to shoot at least 60% from the free-throw line.

Giannis has been outstanding to start the season. It's crazy how good he is without an ability to shoot . He's my early sleeper pick to win the MVP.

Watch out for young sophmore, Dejounte Murray. Spurs have easily the best development team in the league and I have zero doubt they'll make a star out of him. With 7-foot wingspan he has the potential to become mini- Kawhi with the slight touch of Celtics Rondo.

Also, Sam Presti is a magician if he manages to somehow acquire Bledsoe.
Spurs don't seem to ever get bad players.... I don't know if I'd want a guy (Bledsoe) who goes on twitter to say he doesn't wanna be there.

Giannis is playing out of his mind... After his dad died, they said he'd be out indefinitely, but is now unstoppable... To me, if you can't play both ends, you'll never be great... I do like Roberson, and it's not like he shoots a ton. I also thinks he fits better with a troika of scorers; people will have to play defense, set screens, box out, rebound, pass, etc... Chris Paul is probably the best point guard of the last generation, but Harden is overrated, can't guard, takes bad shots, turns the ball over at least 10-11 times, and disappears in big games... Like McHale said, "He's not a leader".

Spurs don't seem to ever get bad players.... I don't know if I'd want a guy (Bledsoe) who goes on twitter to say he doesn't wanna be there.

Giannis is playing out of his mind... After his dad died, they said he'd be out indefinitely, but is now unstoppable... To me, if you can't play both ends, you'll never be great... I do like Roberson, and it's not like he shoots a ton. I also thinks he fits better with a troika of scorers; people will have to play defense, set screens, box out, rebound, pass, etc... Chris Paul is probably the best point guard of the last generation, but Harden is overrated, can't guard, takes bad shots, turns the ball over at least 10-11 times, and disappears in big games... Like McHale said, "He's not a leader".
I completely understand Bledsoe's frustration with the incompetence of Suns organization. However publicly denouncing them on twitter was really unprofessional and will certainly reflect on his trade value. I wonder if he'd be willing to embrace sixth man role on a contender team. I kind of think he'll end up on the Clippers though.

Roberson does a lot for the Thunder and was actually decent shooter from corner 3's last season , but with his FT deficiency he's practically unplayble in the clutch. I mean going 3/21 in the playoffs is straight up embarrasing for a shooting guard. At this point, I think he should just try and switch up his shooting form because this is evidently not working. He probably even developed some sort of mental block, because there were instances where he was legitimately afraid to shoot FT's.

I agree about Haren ( no D) ! His effort in the last playoffs was just as bad as his playing. He gave up on his team in G6 against the Spurs. Having CP3 as a natural vocal leader should definitely help the Rockets and their chemistry.

Go Wizards! They are a world class post player away from an NBA Championship. As much as I love The Polish Hammer. Trouble is theyll probably never get that world class player before they lose their other world class players...

30 pts a game with no J. Who did your team draft instead?

2013 NBA draft

1. Cleveland: Anthony Bennett, F, UNLV

2. Orlando: Victor Oladipo, G, Indiana

3. Washington: Otto Porter, F, Georgetown

4. Charlotte: Cody Zeller, F, Indiana

5. Phoenix: Alex Len, C, Maryland

6. Philadelphia (from New Orleans): Nerlens Noel, C, Kentucky

7. Sacramento: Ben McLemore, G, Kansas

8. Detroit: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, G, Georgia

9. Utah (from Minnesota): Trey Burke, G, Michigan

10. Portland: C.J. McCollum, G, Lehigh

11. Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams, G, Syracuse

12. Oklahoma City (from Toronto via Houston): Steven Adams, C, Pittsburgh

13. Boston (from Dallas): Kelly Olynyk, C, Gonzaga

14. Minnesota (from Utah): Shabazz Muhammad, F, UCLA

15. Milwaukee: Giannis Antetokounmpo, F, Greece

16. Atlanta (from Dallas via Boston): Lucas Nogueira, C, Brazil

17. Atlanta: Dennis Schroeder, G, Germany

18. Dallas (from Atlanta via Houston, Brooklyn): Shane Larkin, G, Miami

19. Cleveland (from Los Angeles Lakers): Sergey Karasev, F, Russia

20. Chicago: Tony Snell,G, New Mexico

21. Minnesota (from Utah via Golden State, Brooklyn): Gorgui Dieng, C, Louisville

22. Brooklyn: Mason Plumlee, C, Duke

23. Indiana: Solomon Hill, F, Arizona

24. New York: Tim Hardaway Jr., G, Michigan

25. Los Angeles Clippers: Reggie Bullock, F, UNC

26. Oklahoma City, (from Golden State via Memphis, Houston, Minnesota): Andre Roberson, F, Colorado

27. Utah (from Denver): Rudy Gobert, C, France

28. San Antonio: Livio Jean-Charles, F, France

29. Phoenix (from Golden State via Oklahoma City): Archie Goodwin, G, Kentucky

30. Golden State (from Phoenix via Miami, LAL, Cleveland): Nemanja Nedovic, G, Serbia

I completely understand Bledsoe's frustration with the incompetence of Suns organization. However publicly denouncing them on twitter was really unprofessional and will certainly reflect on his trade value. I wonder if he'd be willing to embrace sixth man role on a contender team. I kind of think he'll end up on the Clippers though.

Roberson does a lot for the Thunder and was actually decent shooter from corner 3's last season , but with his FT deficiency he's practically unplayble in the clutch. I mean going 3/21 in the playoffs is straight up embarrasing for a shooting guard. At this point, I think he should just try and switch up his shooting form because this is evidently not working. He probably even developed some sort of mental block, because there were instances where he was legitimately afraid to shoot FT's.

I agree about Haren ( no D) ! His effort in the last playoffs was just as bad as his playing. He gave up on his team in G6 against the Spurs. Having CP3 as a natural vocal leader should definitely help the Rockets and their chemistry.
I agree... I think they should let Chris Paul have the ball most of the time.. He's very complementary to a team that NEEDS a leader and a guy who is one of the best point guard defenders.

30 pts a game with no J. Who did your team draft instead?
Giannis has had quite a start to the year. And more like 37/11/5 which is mind boggling even over 4 games. But I feel like hes the only one who takes a shot on that team. Who else shoots? Kris Midleton? Malcom Brogdon?