To anyone thinking about running a Survivor game.... (A story)

Tools    

The thread is still there for anyone to read. I read most of it before the Survivor Awards. If there weren't a lot of posts deleted, or if you weren't planning on sharing confidential information (PMs and the like), then what difference does it really make?

If someone doesn't want you mentioning their name in this thread, then just call them Redacted (unless there is a user by that name, then think of something else) and continue on as you were planning to. If someone isn't curious enough to read the events in the Latveria thread, then that person's identity will still kept a secret. If someone did want to read up on the incident, then keeping names out of this thread isn't going to make a difference.

Edit: Just saw your post that the person in question changed their mind, so ignore the above haha.

Well it's sorted now. Most of the people who will read this were playing Survivor 4 except you probably Cosmic so everyone would know who it was whether he used the name or not.

Well it's sorted now. Most of the people who will read this were playing Survivor 4 except you probably Cosmic so everyone would know who it was whether he used the name or not.
Yeah if I changed the names someone would have a grid explaining who was who within minutes after posting it

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here I am seeing this thread made it to a second page, hoping to see another entry.

Much Disappointed.

Suspect's Reviews

Simmering before the Duel

I had to run my first Duel in the game because I wouldnt allow revotes in Latveria whenever there was a tie. Instead they Duel, more fun that way and helps those strong in challenges yet not strategic. Bad thing for Gatsby was, TUS is strong in both. A Duel is all done in PM. No help in threads from allies just 1 v 1. I give them both a clue A TOTAL of 5 Yes or No questions. They dont get 5 more till both have exhausted theirs. They can try and guess the title as much as they want.

Judge Gatsby

We will later, though, and you'll be a part of it.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.

Survivor 4!

The biggest, messiest, stupidest, most badly hosted Survivor yet!

It was continuing from the Hypno mistake ealier. Also Sexy was proclaiming he would return IF Gatsby won. I then tried to convince him to just rejoin outright cause it was obvious he wasnt gonna leave the thread. TUS acted incredulous though cause I was considering letting Sexy rejoin, then Rauld said that was a bad idea. Two No's right off the top, I had to tell Sexy he couldnt rejoin. They said it wasnt anything personal against Sexy, it was he had quit twice. Throughout he was spamming the thread heavy, I think the answer was seeping in gradually, people started chirping up...

Sexy your enthusiasm is fun but will you please stop hijacking the game from Tongo. He's the host, just play.

Sean was right, but this was the calm before the storm. Because he had quit, again, I also had to tell Sexy he wouldnt be on the jury. Like I never said a thing he then said he wanted to be "the prize" for whoever won the Duel, but I, uh........no. Then he was insisting on being in the jury.

Anyway, I think people need to be more sympathetic to people like me.

That wasn't me who "quit" earlier. That was one of my multiple personalities. I suffer from multiple personality disorder and you all won't tolerate it! This is BULLYING since you won't let me be on the jury at least!

It just killed me this was so endlessly and uncontrollably rocky. With every word of criticism Sexy threw was like a knife, but I was trying not to ...get upset.

Sean wondered aloud why he decided to play, it was tongue and cheek cause I promised him it was gonna be a light game

What was resolved was going back to the proper way of doing Hypno (in secret). I always tried to make sure if anything happened unusual (someone coming back, powers change) it was agreed upon by everyone. Tedious, but necessary to instill confidence. People were starting to get psyched wondering who'd win the duel. Though he had quit, Camo was in thread and was funny...

If Suspect loses Ned Stark takes over as host with me as his loyal assistant that does all the work without any of the credit.

Then I asked Camo if he wanted back in. I was impressed by his smarts and humor so he and I talked in PM and since Sexy quit and couldnt get back in, I figured maybe thered be a window for Camos return. At this point this was looking like Survivor 4: Revolving Doors, but I asked everyone if itd be ok, worth a shot Camo made his pitch to everyone in thread, and Sexy was taking it badly feeling like I was trying to replace him with Camo, but it was a group vote that prevented his return. What made it worse, everyone wanted Camo back in. There was no hesitation, everyone said ok.

The Camoleon

Rauld wrote a nice summary post of what happened to this point. Not the right order of events but you get the jist....no, this isnt how it goes on the tv show.....

Game summary:

Halfangel voted out
7thson quits the game
SC quits the game.
Camo quits game.
Optimus thrown out of game.
SC re-enters game.
Halfangel re-enters game.
Swan quits game.
SC quits game for the second time.
Camo re-enters game.

A duel between two hard working survivor players to determine who will technically be the very first person voted out of this game.

Camo was making sure he'd get a Yes from everyone or he'd feel bad. There was a day wait for Gatsby and TUS to be on at the same time (korea & canada). Finally they both are on the same time, and in Duel. I had chosen a hard movie 42 The Jackie Robinson baseball movie. I notice now though Gatsby was chatting in thread during the PM duel, TUS wasnt.
The duel took an hour or two in PM, people were in thread just to hear the result. Both TUS & Gatsby were friendly grousing over the difficulty at one point, but in the end there was no surprises - TUS won. Right away Rauld asks if Gatsby can rejoin the game

JURY
Judge Gatsby

12 PLAYERS LEFT
Rauldinator
Mr Nope
Rhys DeLarge
HalfAngel Christ
Wolfsbaneman
Camoleon
CiCi Bluth
TheUsualPsycho
Dan Brent
The Big Slobinski
Beatrix Girl
Wolversean

Only one player out, and everyone thats been in from the start already is having to empty their PM Inbox. Sexy was out of the game but was borrowed in the thread like a tick, much to TUS's chagrin. Sexy and Camo teased how powerful he was as a player while TUS was dancing to look vulnerable, and not a threat. Camo was in the zone ...

Random Poster: Good film not a favourite of mine though.
Suspect: I won't go that far i don't think.
Random Poster: Huh?
Suspect: Thanks yeah, i did win Survivor and i have made it far in every one so i think i have a target on my back, it isn't really fair in my opinion.
Random Poster: OK!?
Suspect: I mean think about it i am being punished for being good at something like you said, what else do you think about my Survivor experiences?

Random Poster has left the conversation.
Now we can have a normal game

Announcing the next reward challenge, and made it cryptic "...the winner will have an interesting choice to make". My experience with game tempo and momentum before trying this on the site has taught me, its the little things that flush out the game fully. The players imagination and wonder is priceless. So all throughout LATVERIA I was Doctor Doomish cryptically campy, the goal keeping focus and excitment.

Reward Challenge - Hit Girls laptop goes kaput, and Halfangel says one of her accounts was hijacked (cc?). Camo is starting to dread the Guessing Game challenge, Ive learned its alot better to have a variety available.

The riddle "A newcomer surprises by taking an unexpected job" Camo guesses Birdman right away, eliminated. Halfangel says Being There, eliminated. People pile on with Yes or No questions, I learn the players are ALOT more internet savy than me, able to find a film thru an inocuous awrd question or what not. Nope says Babe - Correct! This was the first, but not last time he would "make his mark" in the game. There was a new sheriff in town, and his name was Mr. Nope.

Mr. Nope

Nopes interesting decision was either getting a new power, or allowing everyone else to be able to switch their secret powers...but he'd get nothing. Nope took a power Everyones in thread as were trying to schedule the immunity challenge that night. Things had been quiet, it was a sunday, then...

MAN! TONGO is turning everybody into a WORKHORSE!

He is a SLAVE DRIVER!

A SLAVE DRIVER!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is SUNDAY! It's supposed to be a day of REST and a day to worship THE LORD!

THE LORD!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

...and we were gonna have a challenge in 15 minutes, with everyone having coordinated in thread beforehand this we were gonna have a heavy turnout. "Sexy Richard" wasnt in the game but was quite there, immunity challenge question - "A man hoping for rescue hides a secret"

People started guessing, Im answering Yes or No to the questions. Then Sexy says "Cliffhanger". If someone was in the game and was incorrect theyre eliminated from the challenge. Sexy wasnt in the game anymore, and was just trying to spit out the answer which would wreck the challenge for everyone. I say

I do hope youre not trying to outright troll this thread.

and then he ignores me and guesses 127 Hours! Out of nowhere Rhys says "Reservoir Dogs" - unbelievable, correct. Rhys wins individual immunity. Then Sexy answered me, after the challenge, quoting what I said then saying

Look who you're talking to.
He was quoting back to me something I said role playing Doctor TONGO one time, but we were not role playing then.

Dude you got a problem? You quit this game twice and now wish to troll the challenge?
It wasn't a very good trolling attempt anyway. He guessed it too early. Next time will be better.

He was directly challenging me.

No boy, you need to look at who you are talking to. Im the OP of this thread, and am running a game. You want to press me on this I will deliver.

and then the guise that what he does is "fun"

Don't be psycho. It's for a laugh.
Im not a psycho, and NOBODY IS LAUGHING. If you are not trying to piss people off then stop because you are.

Then he starts guessing movies even though the challenge is over. It wasnt my first rodeo dealing with something like this but it was gonna be my first time having to deal with it here. I go onto something else

to HalfAngel - I was hoping to really stump everyone with that one, especially Nope since hes got Mr Blond as his character. Would have been good payback for answering the Reward question so fast.

It was a joke, and then he starts up again

Because he answered the Reward question so fast, you feel the need to make them pay?

I was using his real name (I deleted it from the story) to try and "snap him out of it". It had no effect.

Why are you here?
I have no problem you posting in the thread, hell I liked you, but you purposefully coming in to wreck the challenge cause youre being an indulgent jerk AGAIN. Enoughs enough, please grow up.

Ha. It wasnt his first rodeo either.

Get serious. It was a total uncool thing to do and completely undeserved. I and everyone bent over backwards to make you apart of this. You wanting to throw it away on a whim or directly crap on the game, on a whim again, thats bullcrap.
And what I did didn't affect the game. Nobody complained. So.... chill out.
Because you guessed wrong! You couldve eventually nailed it as youre actually good at the guessing game. Thats sabotaging the game man! Cmon, just open a guessing game in the Games & Tabs section to scratch the itch if needed. Why not?
I wasn't actually trying to guess. Just throwing out random movie titles. I was actually just hoping to make the game harder (if possible) by being a distraction. Consider it a bonus.

He was lying, and I was like a cartoon character with steam coming out my ears. TUS & Slob piped up for us to calm down (they both used our real names too ). Then I apologize to Sexy for calling him Boy, and ask him not to T-word the challenges.

I can't promise. If I do it again (and I've already got an idea of how), spank me.

Then me and the players scheduled the next challenge. Sexy pipes up

Then he starts telling everyone in the thread hes back in the game, Camo says then everyone vote him out. I reassure everyone (and myself) hes out of the game in every way.

Throughout this the players are strategizing trying to jockey for position not to be eliminated. The only one immune was Nope. I announce the next challenge will be a Reward & Immunity combined. There was a big turnout for the challenge, and the elimination votes were coming at a steady clip. 2 Hypnos were used (correctly) and someone played an immunity idol for TUS which wasnt needed as the votes were Daniel M 7, TUS 5, and Daniel Brent was the second member of the jury. Dan didnt know Idols could be played for other people, and couldnt figure how TUS got the votes (Wolfsbane alt)........come to find out, Camo had joined the darkside, and joined TUS

Daniel Brent

To Be Continued.....

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm starting to remember this game now

I remember going to eat with my family when the duel started. We were back home for quite awhile and it still wasn't over.

Great stuff man. I had so many meltdowns this game, it is going to be really cringey to read but screw it.

Halfangel says one of her accounts was hijacked
I don't remember this. What is it with her and 7 being hacked and hijacked?

Camo had joined the darkside, and joined TUS
Well kinda. Love that i'm using spoilers for this .

WARNING: "Survivor 4" spoilers below
I was more joining CiCi who was with Suspect without revealing to Suspect that CiCi was my main ally. Thankfully he brought me up to the others when i came back and of course CiCi said it was a good idea. He annoyed me with that Wolfsbane thing though, at that point i didn't know it was an alt but he had Wolfsbane PM me and ask me to turn on Suspect so i ignored Wolf and confronted Suspect and he owned up to it right away

Looking forward to more . The only thing i'm fearing is the inevitable fanfiction that will spin off from these stories

I can see why Survivor 4 was voted Best Game. I was a TOTAL RIOT.

And I really wasn't lying when I said I was guessing random movies, trying to make the competition harder by being a distraction. I really was just guessing random movies that came to the top of my head. I was doing it to drive you crazy, but I wasn't trying to actually guess the right movie.

but I wasn't trying to actually guess the right movie.
Yes you were.

Great stuff man. I had so many meltdowns this game, it is going to be really cringey to read but screw it.
Thank you man! I appreciate you being a sport about this because me, you, and Sexy all had meltdowns this game
I don't remember this. What is it with her and 7 being hacked and hijacked?
Yeah no crap. When I read that I remembered what happened with 7th later.

Looking forward to more . The only thing i'm fearing is the inevitable fanfiction that will spin off from these stories
Kinda why Im writing it is to clear out the fanfiction already about Survivor itself, and my game back then. Survivor is not about drama. Mostly there is drama, but its not the reason people show up to play. At least not this game, everyone somehow were able to focus on the strategy, and challenges throughout the chaos.

I might do something like this with Survivor 2. After the fifties countdown, of course.
I definitely would like to read that. I know nothing about S2, and Im sure itd be great.

Why is my comment saying it was posted by Sexy when you quote it?

This one - Looking forward to more . The only thing i'm fearing is the inevitable fanfiction that will spin off from these stories

Weird.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

This one - Looking forward to more . The only thing i'm fearing is the inevitable fanfiction that will spin off from these stories

Weird.
I'm not sure.

Weird.
Oy, youre right, Ill correct it

Little Richard vs Doctor Doom

Dan was surprised because Camo flopped, and felt somewhat wounded because theyre tight. Camo explained he was allied with CiCi first before all, Dan understood. Dan (& Rauld) were floored someone played an idol for TUS, then explained to everyone how illogical it is to fall in line with TUS (this had been said many times by numerous people at this point. It was a a background theme song in LATVERIA "watch out for Suspect", #1 on the charts ). Dan wasnt holding a grudge though, and overall took it like a Champ'.

The power structure in-game was certain - TUS had the numbers.

TUS, TUSbane, HalfAngel, Camo, CiCi, Hit Girl, and Nope - 7
Rhys, seanc, Rauld, and Slob - 4

CiCi revealed he was the one that used an idol to save TUS, but he said it better...

CiCi Bluth's Big Reveal - The 100 word extravaganza!
It was me! I did it! I used my idol on The Usual Psycho!

Although to be honest, I think I was had. I've been unconscious for several days, and I suspect (see what I did there... ) that Psycho was behind it. The other day I had a craving for bananas, both physical and metaphorical, and the the next thing I knew he was slapping one in my face. My mistake was letting him handle the skin... that I touched afterwards. I should have done this

But I couldn't help channelling my inner Zsa Zsa Gabor and before I knew it, I was trying to please him to get that long awaited piece of action that'd make 50 Shades look like an episode of Songs of Praise.
Big Reward & Immunity challenge, whoever won got individual immunity AND an extra vote at tribal council. The smaller alliance was given a window of hope! Most of the players in the game were in thread, and Sexy was too saying he was just gonna watch. I didnt trust him for a second, and PM'd the challenge to all the players so they could answer the questions in thread People start asking in the thread, and Sexy Richard wondered what was going on...

IT'S NOT A MOVIE!

Say that!

IT'S NOT A MOVIE!

This time there ISN'T a movie!

It's a trick!

I made sure in the thread everyone got the PM, and then he figured it out. HalfAngel was on her phone at work, and was telling Sexy to leave, the reason why cause the Sexy Richard show started while the Reward and Immunity challenge was taking place. With his gigantic babbling posts it was making it impossible for her to keep up with the challenge from her phone.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE'S AT STAKE!

MORE'S AT STAKE!

IMMUNITY & REWARD CHALLENGE!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
TONGO, are you still mad at me?
I am because when I refreshed the page to see the new answers all I got was your blithering comments.
Well that's not very nice. I thought Jesus was supposed to be very forgiving.

Out of nowhere - Nope guesses Dawn Of The Dead - correct! Second immunity challenge win in a row for Mr. Nope, and he had an extra vote. After Nopes win, Rauld voices something suspicious which is revealed months later

Where does this Wolfsbane guy come from? Always out of the blue.

I voice surprise that nobody has used the Knockout power yet, which takes someone out of a challenge. While everyone is scrambling in PM land deciding who will be voted out, Sexys directly trying to get my attention, but I was purposefully ignoring him. I was fuming because he ruined the challenge for at least one person, and got more mad when I knew he knew, and didnt care. After seeing this display from him, I decided I mightve been too hard on Optimus, and sent Opti an apology PM.

I announce the votes are due the next day for elimination, give the deadline, and theres a "surprise" Reward Challenge. Sexys still posting in thread, and even usually quiet Nope said something

I think SC has just lost his mind by this point.

Then I bit! I post a Doctor TONGO post dressing him down, calling him boring, and color it with some flairish condemnation. Then realize I need to stick to my guns ignoring him, and delete it. Sexy was quick though jumping on the post like a duck on a junebug, and quoted some of it.

"Originally Posted by TONGO"

Try not to "butch up" in PM to me either oh sashaying one.

Oh, of course I won't -- in private, I don't like to be the butch one.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
TONGO deleted his post, I see.
Yeah I figured its better to ignore you. Woo!

...and then "the victim" song...

..... Why? You've been nice to me this whole game. I start to get a little goofy during an immunity challenge and suddenly I'm public enemy #1 with you? I really think you've overreacted in an extreme way. It's disturbing.

...and of course he gets 5 Reps for the post! Thankfully the players were more used to Sexy than me (by bunches), and were ignoring us.

I overreacted?! Oh what a surprise, youre unaccountable, and try to make it look like my fault.

No you werent getting goofy, you were doing the exact thing Optimus did when he got kicked out. I know now he was being goofy, and you are intentionally trying to ruin this game for everyone. You made real attempts to guess the answer then deleted the serious guesses (posts) and left the random sounding guesses to cover yourself.

Then you come back a day later and babble long nonsense throughout the challenge preventing HalfAngel from seeing the answer I gave her in thread because she was texting from her phone.

Yes I was being nice to you because you said you were going thru some personal issue. I was repaid with you quitting the game TWICE, and you cussing me out in PM and comment box when the game didnt go how you think it should (I know from that you dont watch Survivor).

So yes, I am pissed. I have good reason. Anything else?
What I didnt get in "reps", 3 to his 5, I got in something better with some post support from the players.

I think Tongo has calmed the storm of what this game could have been quite well, so kudos for that. It will not be a big brother 2.
Sexy posting random crap during the last challenge was really annoying, especially if you're reloading the page on a phone. I don't blame Tongo for being angry.
Saying all of that I would appreciate if during challenges those of you that are not a part of the game please refrain from interrupting - it really does cause issues with how pages load and how quickly a player can respond, get info, etc...

I was recharged

............. Excuse me? I did NO SUCH THING. Would you like me to get Yoda in here and examine that part of the thread and confirm that I didn't delete any posts? BECAUSE I WILL. How dare you make up a lie about me like that. You are lying. That's a total lie. You are lying and dragging my name through the mud and I will not tolerate that. YOU ARE BEING WORSE THAN ME. I wasn't trying to ruin anyone's game. I jokingly guessed some completely random movies without having even studied the clues and you went crazy on me. Calling me "boy" and my real first name. Trying to intimidate me. Now you're here telling me that I deleted posts and tried to cover myself. Again, I will get Yoda or another moderator and confirm that I deleted nothing. You are lying to everyone about me. He completely made that up, everyone. I DID NOT DELETE ANY POSTS AND TRY TO COVER MYSELF.

But TONGO sure did yesterday. You made a nice long post as Dr. TONGO and said some mean spirited things to me. I quoted it. It's the post where I used a Whoopi Goldberg smiley face and talked about how I won't butch up for you in a PM. You deleted that post that I was responding to!
Sexy was actually right that he didnt delete the guesses, I overlooked them,but he was trying to blow it up as the overall point I was making, it wasnt, he didnt delete them...they were serious guesses though, still in the thread.

Yeah, and you know what? I apologized and you told me that it was alright -- that you're used to being cussed out even worse from other games you've played, that it's nothing. And I quit the game because your rules were not clear and what you did by sending PMs to everybody telling them they were hypnotized screwed up my big move to get out TheUsualSuspect. I quit the game because your game and how you're running it is not good in my opinion.
What are you trying to say? << In reference to when he said over and over he didnt delete posts.

LOL! This is perfect! Yes I did Sexy, I did a Doctor TONGO post and talked some smack to you, I DO IT TO EVERYONE!! ITS A CHARACTER!! To anyone that cares, the post was describing in a Doctor TONGO way to Sexy how he was a crappy thread jester, an overall bore.

Hey, you can quit the game over and over, or quit your own game youre running, or quit your movie list or song thread or whatever, and for whatever random reason you think it is. You quitting isnt something new as even over a year ago Survivor 3 Godoggo in thread told you if youre joining theres no quitting and getting back in. You did anyway.

Thats not my business, but what is my business is you trolling the game and attempting to ruin it just because you want to. You dont give a crap if anyone else is having fun, not ever really. Youre a completely spoiled indulgent child at MoFo thats always playing the perpetual victim. You have no reason to this time even as you werent even kicked out, and yes I was cool to you, so I know now being kind doesnt elicite any respect from you. You just dont have any respect. One time I thought you did, and I did turn the other cheek.
Sexy didnt comprehend anything I said other than "What are you trying to say?" because he knew he didnt delete the posts...... proving his guilt

The players were involved in their own thing and teasing each other, or comments we'd make. Gotta love those Memes! Dan tweaks HalfAngels Jesus meme

Here's a new avatar for you:

I'm not even gonna do anything else in this thread from now on so you all have nothing to worry about. It's over. Sorry.

Maybe he was telling the truth, I sure hoped so. There was an immunity, and from the info I had TUS's crew would be able to pick who goes. Finally we get all the votes in, next one voted out was Sci-Fi Slob, the 3rd member of the jury. Left in game was ...

In Game -
1. CiCi
2. rauldc14
3. Nope
4. Rhys
5. HalfAngel
6. Wolfsbane
7. TheUsualSuspect
8. Hit Girl
9. seanc
10. Camo

Jury -
11. Sci-Fi Slob
12. Daniel M
13. Gatsby

I noticed the thread still had activity from players on the jury, mostly breaking balls, thats cool...if its the right kind of activity. I have to say reviewing the thread, LATVERIA had the best ballbreaking Ive ever seen in a Survivor. Between Slob, Sexy, myself, CiCi, HalfAngel, 7thson, Camo, Daniel, and Gatsby..even some from Rauld & TUS.....you couldnt ask for better energy from a group of players It was natural. Not a challenge, not contrived, and even throughout me and Sexys pissing contest & their own banter, no one lost focus.

I tell them all the next challenge is for reward, and Doctor TONGOs cryptic message to them "...and you will see what youre winning is worth. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
The Doc also told them it wouldnt be a Guessing Game, and Camo was thrilled to hear that (he is good in them though).

I knew I had to try and breath some life into the game. There was an alliance with a 3 player advantage, and for a third of my players it looked hopeless. My arguments with Sexy mightve drained some energy & interest too, drama is not penicillin to a Survivor game. Theres enough drama already, so the ugliness between us could not have helped the game in any way.

What to do?

TUS said he probably wouldnt be able to make this one, others chimed the same, but by the time the challenge ended, everyone was in thread.

"A game changing event.

Its a saying said many times in contests, well this Reward Challenge, though a departure from the norm, could be just that.

Dun dun DUN!!!!

Survivor
Auction

Everyone will start with $500. Nobody can join their money with anyone elses, everybody is solo in bidding for there is no sharing in Survivor: LATVERIA. Some items you'll know are valuable, and then theres mystery items which can be valuable or worthless.

First post first serve. Bidding starts at $25, after I post three times and nobody responds, the last bidder gets the item. Auction will stop at random time.

Ill let my Probst-bot handle the proceedings.

First item up for bid, a MYSTERY ITEM. Does anyone wish to bid $25? Do I hear $25?

The reign of King TUS

Alliances
TUS, TUSbane, HalfAngel, Camo, CiCi, and Nope - 6
Rhys, Hit Girl, seanc, & Rauld - 4

The Survivor Auction was a staple to the tv show, but had never been done in our forum version before. I had set up 10 items, some mystery items which are hit/miss, and some theyd know outright what it was. My goal was to provide the opportunity for Rauld, Sean and their group to get a foothold on the power scheme. I wouldnt/couldnt just give them what they needed or itd be counterproductive to the fun itself, falling flat.

The Rauldinator

First item up for bid was a mystery item! They were bidding so fast, by the time I called out if someone wanted to top what I thought was the last bid, they already had bid a few more times. Sexy bid $275
The real top bid was Rhys's at $85, and he got it....a Detective power, handy finding hidden idols.

Second item I was offering a Hypnosis upfront & straight-up, hm...that doesnt sound right, the bidding got up to $500 right quick cause Nope had to go and just used all his $ - Sold! Nope got a Hypno. Dan and other jury members were in thread.

Third item was a Mystery Item. This was one of those boner items, waffles and fried chicken. First bid was Camo, $180 then Rhys said $200, and then Bam! Sean bid all 500 of his dollars That ended it because there was no sharing so nobody could outbid him. ouch!

When I got to the fourth item Camo & Rauld were bidding $500 before I could announce it because they had to leave. This was something new to Survivor, I was jazzed by the energy the PM Duels had, didnt want to make it a common thing, but happen a little more than just for ties.

The next item up for bid is something new to the Survivor game.....

The dueling gunbelt. This will give you the ability to call out one person in the game and have a duel, the loser leaves the game for the jury, or the Deadpool if they have Hard To Kill.

Do I hear $25?

Camo said $500 before Rauld, and got it. The fifth item ...oh wait a minute, TUS suddenly shows up lol!
The 5th item is a mystery item. Theres banter about the dueling gunbelt, Rauld makes the keen observation that theres a 50/50 chance either could go home in a duel, and Camo says he wants to duel me. Rauld had been saying hes bidding $500 the post after Camo had cause he had to leave, I reconfirmed "Are you sure?" He was, and got.....a handful of chocolate cake, worthless in the game. The alliance I was hoping to get bolstered from the auction instead got boned, at least 2 of the 4 did.

Halfway point thru the auction.

TO BE CONTINUED........