What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

Yeah, kinda old topic now I suppose, but I'm new, thought I would get involved..

The films that I have found disturbing have already been said... Kids would be up there, and yeah Requiem For A Dream.. mainly for the last 10 minutes or so.

Oh and the scene in the Neverending Story when that horse drowns... I used to hate that when I was little....

Requiem for a Dream
Natural Born Killers
The Doom Generation
Pulp Fiction (only for the ass raping part)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Parasite Eve
Deliverance

I know i have seen alot more, i just can't think of them.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Weekend at Bernies 2

wo, I just looked down this page and didn't recognise anyone, where have I been ?

Didn't see it.
The Exorcist
Frailty

I saw the Exorcist again when it was re-released. Man, it was sick.

Frailty was hard to watch because of the children.

Delirious and deluded
Requiem for a Dream really bothered me. Um... lets see, I Spit on Your Grave was kind of disturbing due to the rape scene. Shindlers List for obvious reasons. I just watched a movie a few nights ago called "Kissed" that was very odd as well.

Originally Posted by iluv2viddyfilms
Repulsion
Freaks
Oh my god Freaks is crazy, I only saw the last 20 minutes of it but wow, weird stuff.

Evolution in Progress...
Most distrubing - KIDS (HANDS DOWN)

especially because I know kids like that

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

I finally watched Requiem for a Dream, and boy is it crazy. Sarah's jounry through the movie really messed me up, because people I know were selling the same pills she took at school! Just goes to show how realistic that movie is.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Evolution in Progress...
I haven't seen Requim yet...but alot people told me it was like Fear and Loathing...and despite Depp being a good actor and doing well in the movie, i hated Fear and Loathing
I don't think it was bad...don't get me wrong... it just rubbed me the wrong way, like a druken uncle i guess you could say

It was beauty killed the beast.
Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom

Passolini's infamous adaptation of a Marquis de Sade book.

You have been Juged!!!!
Kazaam

no

Natural Born Killers
Fear And Loathing

Why am I here?
Ichi The Killer and Man Bites Dog disturbed me for a while...

Sic Networks

The Green Lantern
'Silent Night, Deadly Night'

'Sleepaway Camp'

'The Town that Dreaded Sundown'
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I would say my movie choices would be: "What Ever Happen to Baby Jane" "Vigo" "The Rope"
And I can't think of any other ones but so far these movies are very distrubing!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by DrenaiWarrior
I haven't seen Requim yet...but alot people told me it was like Fear and Loathing...and despite Depp being a good actor and doing well in the movie, i hated Fear and Loathing
i really like johnny depp and i think he is a really good actor and i really like the movie Fear and Loathing. i also thought that Pirates of the Carribean was a good movie. thats my opinion and i just wanted to make that clear. i like violent and action movies so i don't really have any disturbing films considering one of my favorite movies is Natural Born Killers...

it would have to be the wierd ass movie i describe HERE