Che, Malick
The Rum Diary, ????
The Aviator Scorsese
Alexander the Great, Luhrmann
Kill Bill: Vol. 2, Tarantino
Troy, Petersen
Revolver, Ritchie
The Life Aquatic, Anderson

Runners up: Alexander (Stone). I, Robot (Proyas). Van Helsing (Sommers). She Hate Me (Lee). The Ladykillers (Coen), The Passion of the Christ (Gibson). Untitled Spike Jonze/Charlie Kaufman Horror Project (Jonez). Manderlay (Trier), Washington (Trier)..... and so many many more
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
forgot about that one....i was so upset when they moved the release dates- but it was very intelligent of them to do so...seeing as how the oscar buzz that 'Return of the King' will have (even if they don't win alot, they will still have buzz) will make Viggo Mortenson a highly popular star and even if it's horrible, he could probably carry it alone. But it won't be horrible, and Mortenson is a terribly good actor.

Have you noticed none of the guys have even mentioned being interested in Hidalgo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

1) The Hobbit (If they make it)
2) Kill Bill Volume 2
3) Pirates of the Caribbean 2
4) Van Helsing
5) Troy
6) Spiderman 2
7) Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban
8) The Passion of the Christ
9) King Arther
10) X3

some are now out, some are coming.

1. What becomes of the broken hearted? sequel to once where warriors
2. kill bill volume 2
3. The matrix reloaded
4. POTC 2
5. Shrek 2 - lol

that's all I can think of right now.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Have you noticed none of the guys have even mentioned being interested in Hidalgo...
I've got a screener pass to see it next Wednesday. I hope it's good, but I don't have a lot of faith that it will be. I like Viggo all right, it's not him, but the previews seem CGI heavy. I mean, Hidalgo was pretty damn fast, but they show him out-running a gigantic sandstorm, for pete's sake.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

BANNED
In no particular order:

1) Indiana Jones 4
2) The Adventures of Tintin

That's pretty much it, for me!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I'm looking forward to seeing Something's Gotta Give (out this friday in UK) and Starsky and Hutch in March

Why am I here?
Starsky and Hutch actually looks really cool, I like Ben Stiller and Owen Willson and they deffinately look the part.

Sic Networks

in no particular order...

1. star wars episode III
2. indiana jones and the "something" "something"
3. harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban
4. spiderman 2
5. alien vs. predator
6. blade 3
7. evil dead iv! (fingers crossed)
8. resident evil apocalypse
9. hmm...
10. hmm...

well in no real order...

1.indiana jones and the...
2.the aviator
3.spiderman 2
4.kill bill vol.2
5.alien vs predator (go alien!)
6.ladder 49
7. ummmm....
8.hmmmmm...
9...dur?
10. ill get back to you.....

Put me in your pocket...
The movies I’ll make a point to try to see in the theater....

Hidalgo
Hidalgo
Hidalgo
Hidalgo
Hidalgo
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Incredibles
Troy
The Stepford Wives
Hidalgo
and Viggo~~~

Movie’s I’ll be interested in seeing...but will probably wait for them to come out on DVD.

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events~ my daughter is dying to see this, and when I saw who the cast was, I’m interested as well. Not sure how scary they'll make it. We’ll have to wait and see what the trailers look like.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Aviator
Coffee and Cigarettes (2003)~ with Roberto Benigni and Cate Blanchett. I’m not sure if/or when it will be been released here.

1. hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (assuming it gets made within this decade)
2. brothers grimm, the
3. shaun of the dead
4. club dread
5. passion, the
6. big empty, the
7. anchorman
8. dawn of the dead
9. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
10. old boy

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
1. Resident Evil 2
2. Kill bill 2
3. King Arthur / TROY (tie)
4. Spiderman 2
5. Oceans'S 12
6.Van Helsing
7. Blade: Trinity
8.The RING 2
9. Mission Impossiable 3
10. Punisher

http://movieweb.com/movies/releases/week.php
I have looked at all the upcomming movies of this year a put a lot of conisideration into this. And as you can probabaly infer from my list, I'm very big on the action and/or thriller movie. Not that I don't apperciate the "gets you thinking" movies only I don't anticipate them.

YES the list is in order of my PERSONAL anticipation

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I've got a screener pass to see it next Wednesday. I hope it's good, but I don't have a lot of faith that it will be. I like Viggo all right, it's not him, but the previews seem CGI heavy. I mean, Hidalgo was pretty damn fast, but they show him out-running a gigantic sandstorm, for pete's sake.

Yeah, I noticed that in the trailer but I really hope they haven‘t screwed this up… Frank’s story was special and needs to be told…

Originally Posted by ArchibaldTuttle
1. hitchhikers guide to the galaxy (assuming it gets made within this decade)
well your assumptions shall be made correct. go here for more info.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
well your assumptions shall be made correct. go here for more info.
yes I have been aware of the casting news etc (I have actually been checking http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mjs2000/news.htm pretty much every day, but I am fairly pessimistic ...I am waiting for on set news as confirmation

being a fan of the novels for so long (and of terry gilliam for that matter) I don't want to get my hopes up like I have in the past, I wonder which british sci fi comedy will be released first, red dwarf or hhg

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is being made, and is MY most anticipated film. About 20 years of being shuffled around, and it finally is being filmed.

Indiana Jones is another, but I guess hotshot George Lucas has rejected the script, so I guess it's on hold again..

-*FivemagicS*-