The Movie Forums Top 100 Horror Movies

→ in
Tools    

That ATM a**hole bit is the greatest thing I've ever witnessed!

Who really wants to mess with Christine (1983)? @cricket

In the night, where I'm at's right here. Fun metal us up.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dkkn.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	197.1 KB
ID:	51213  

Welcome to the human race...
Who decides IMDb genre tags anyway? Is there a select committee or do users get to vote on it?

Eligible Movie:

Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959)

Starring Criswell, Vampira, And Bela Lugosi,
By The Infamous Ed Wood Jr!
Attachments

Name:	Plan9.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	51289  

Backbeat Rock Horror Track from ALICE COOPER's 1986 album "Constrictor," which emerges in Friday The 13th Part VI: Jason Lives several times, inside the movie, along with two of his other songs "Teenage Frankenstein" and "Hard Rock Summer"!!!!

Fun Times!
Attachments

Name:	alice-cooper3.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	51433  

Hmmm... just noticed that The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane is tagged horror So hard to decide if I should vote based on eligibility alone or should I also try to decide if I consider them horror.

Unregistered User
Hmmm... just noticed that The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane is tagged horror So hard to decide if I should vote based on eligibility alone or should I also try to decide if I consider them horror.

As tempting as it is, I'm likely to go down the route of pure horror. Even in the Horror HOF I kinda regret choosing Bergman.

I'm having that problem with Funny Games. I thought I was the only one who would classify it as an oblique horror.

Turns out it has The Tag.

But, since I am against diluting the list with secondary or tertiary tagged stuff, I'll probably sacrifice that idea on the altar of unholy gore.

Unregistered User
I'm having that problem with Funny Games. I thought I was the only one who would classify it as an oblique horror.

Turns out it has The Tag.

Not...................... The Tag?

I love Funny Games. Whether it shall appear on my list or not, I cannot confirm or deny.

This is gonna be tough.