Top 100 Films - ModernFlix

→ in
Tools    

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
And Back to the Future.
back to the future was a good movie.. i just thought the sequels had better time line travel scenes which made it more entertaining imo

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I didn't know if this list was serious or not. Some films are great and would be on mine, others are terrible trash and made my worst list of all time. Belly being one of them.

This is indeed a weird list and the fact that you would rather put more time and effort into the films near the bottom and just round off the top ten or so is even more fishy.

As for your explanations for why you like these films....EVEN WEIRDER. If you like a film, why have the eye rolling emoticon for Wrong Turn 2?

Suspect's Reviews

I didn't know if this list was serious or not. Some films are great and would be on mine, others are terrible trash and made my worst list of all time. Belly being one of them.

This is indeed a weird list and the fact that you would rather put more time and effort into the films near the bottom and just round off the top ten or so is even more fishy.

As for your explanations for why you like these films....EVEN WEIRDER. If you like a film, why have the eye rolling emoticon for Wrong Turn 2?
Couldn't agree more. Wrong turn 2 did it for me. ridiculously bad film.

i really cbf'd explaining stuff all the time. the list is the list. its my list. i like these movies ? everyones entitled to their opinion , i get it. and we have a different taste in movie genre. you dont like mine , id probably laugh at yours

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
i really cbf'd explaining stuff all the time. the list is the list. its my list. i like these movies ? everyones entitled to their opinion , i get it. and we have a different taste in movie genre. you dont like mine , id probably laugh at yours
The thing is, I love the horror movie genre, but you seem to love the lowest calibre. I like the original Wrong Turn, why choose the sequel, you never explain.

As for Belly, seriously? You state you don't like hip hop type movies, then you go on to say you like these types of movies. Non of this makes sense.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion sucks.

The thing is, I love the horror movie genre, but you seem to love the lowest calibre. I like the original Wrong Turn, why choose the sequel, you never explain.

As for Belly, seriously? You state you don't like hip hop type movies, then you go on to say you like these types of movies. Non of this makes sense.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but your opinion sucks.
where does it say i don't like hip hop films.?

this thread is hilarious on so many levels
Comedy+Horror=Life

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Well, I beg to differ sir. I think 25th Hour is not only the best film he's starred in, but also his finest performance to date.

Interesting list so far, not a lot I've seen though...
this!

Yes, I was talking about Die Hard & Back To The Future!

I have no problem that you like these sequels.. but why leave out the originals??
C'mon if you liked Back to the Future 3, how could you even leave out the original one.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
what a strange list. i love how everyone's list is so unique and full of sometimes campy movies that are close to the owner's heart, though.

OK:

i thought The Lovely Bones was absolutely terrible; the book, however, was excellent.

try not to let Twilight ruin anything vampire for you. Let the right one in is another great exception, though, based on your List here it's hard to say whether you'd like it.

not that i've seen even close to all of Shia Labeouf's films, but i'm pretty partial to A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints; check it out, if you haven't already.

and yay for Stand by Me and The Fifth Element.

Why do "hip-hop movies" kinda piss you off? And what do you consider a "hip-hop movie"?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

a hip hop movie = urban movie...
movies like friday , next friday ect are comedies
and because urban movies are all the same.

not that i've seen even close to all of Shia Labeouf's films, but i'm pretty partial to A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints; check it out, if you haven't already.
I'm glad you said this, because I completely forgot about this film and I need to buy it. I absolutely loved it.

Urban movie? So any movie set in a city can be considered a hip-hop movie?

I'm kinda bugging you, kinda serious at the same time. I know what you mean but calling it a hip-hop movie isn't entirely accurate, is it?