only because i care

Tools    

BTW, hopefully this isn't a rude question, but seeing how many actresses sing and dance, do you have talent in this department? I'm just a middle age Man, who's bound to ask stupid questions...so forgive me if I say something stupid.
I guess this question is for me. Yes,I sing and have some dance training. I wouldn't say I am great or anything. I also play the piano.

I guess this question is for me. Yes,I sing and have some dance training. I wouldn't say I am great or anything. I also play the piano.
I thought that may be the case, since you have participated in pageants. You need a talent, as they say. Or has that all changed now? One thing I have read, young women find participating in pageants will help in developing their poise whilst under pressure. Charlize Theron started out that I think?

im only doing this because i care.

but
how the hell is Vampires suck 2nd place in box office.

that movie was worser then the shittest movie anyones seen.

so. for the people who arent interested in seeing this. good dont.-.-
for the people who are , dont bother seeing it , your just paying for crap.
if you saw it at the cinemas , HAHHAHAHAHA what a waste of 11 dollars
if you do want to see this movie. and dont listen to me. watch it online or download it. dont pay for it.

ty-

Even though I love vamp films, Vampires Suck doesn't appeal to me so I never had any intentions of seeing it... I am a little curious as to how much you spent on a ticket though because you would have to have seen it to know it was "worser then the shittest movie anyones seen"...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
Even though I love vamp films, Vampires Suck doesn't appeal to me so I never had any intentions of seeing it... I am a little curious as to how much you spent on a ticket though because you would have to have seen it to know it was "worser then the shittest movie anyones seen"...
i didn't pay to see it, >

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

i didn't pay to see it, >
Pretty much the answer I expected... and only leaves these options...

1. You illegally downloaded it...

2. Someone else paid for you to see it...

3. You have a friend working at the theater who let you in...

4. You pulled a fast one on the theater....

If I were placing bets... I'd put my money down on number one... and if that's the case, how do you know you even saw the whole movie? I read somewhere you never know what you're getting now when you do that...

If you're talking about a "camrip", then it's probably not going to from the very start, though I've seen some good ones in the past that have everything.

It all depends. Some camrips are quite professional with sterereo sound and good contrast, but others are like watching unrestored films from the turn of the century in their graininess and sound quality (no sound at the turn of the century, I know).

The only film I ever got that was reedited was the newest version of Pride and Prejudice. It ended without the really stupid "Mrs. Darcy, Mrs. Darcy" ending but with the shot before of Mr. Bennet laughing. The music even synced up too. Honestly, after seeing the real version, I preferred the reedited version. I'm not sure how or why it was reedited, but I liked how it happened. If you read the book, I feel like Mr. Bennet laughing is how the chapter ends before the epilogue chapters begin. Technically, it's better since the "Mrs. Darcy, Mrs. Darcy" ending is not an epilogue.

Pretty much the answer I expected... and only leaves these options...

1. You illegally downloaded it...

2. Someone else paid for you to see it...

3. You have a friend working at the theater who let you in...

4. You pulled a fast one on the theater....

If I were placing bets... I'd put my money down on number one... and if that's the case, how do you know you even saw the whole movie? I read somewhere you never know what you're getting now when you do that...
i burrowed it from someone that downloaded it..
and even though spoofs dont make sense. u could tell the whole movie was there .. and if it werent the movie was still **** full movie or not.

If you're talking about a "camrip", then it's probably not going to from the very start, though I've seen some good ones in the past that have everything.

It all depends. Some camrips are quite professional with sterereo sound and good contrast, but others are like watching unrestored films from the turn of the century in their graininess and sound quality (no sound at the turn of the century, I know).

The only film I ever got that was reedited was the newest version of Pride and Prejudice. It ended without the really stupid "Mrs. Darcy, Mrs. Darcy" ending but with the shot before of Mr. Bennet laughing. The music even synced up too. Honestly, after seeing the real version, I preferred the reedited version. I'm not sure how or why it was reedited, but I liked how it happened. If you read the book, I feel like Mr. Bennet laughing is how the chapter ends before the epilogue chapters begin. Technically, it's better since the "Mrs. Darcy, Mrs. Darcy" ending is not an epilogue.

it cant be a dvdrip when its not on dvd. so ofcourse it was a camrip
the sound and video were good. almost looked like a dvdrip

I hate vampires and vampire movies