Survivor 5: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

Tools    

I'm gonna cheat on my husband!

I'm gonna cheat on my husband!

Now that Rodent has joined us!

...... I hope my husband won't see this.

NAH! He doesn't know how to use a computer. Hahahaha!

I've still got no idea what we're supposed to do.
Of course you don't -- you're a man.

Master of My Domain
I've still got no idea what we're supposed to do.
Hang out with SC.

Gosh.... I really need to hire a cleaning lady.... who will work for free.

I hope there's going to be a cleaning lady on the island.

Are we on an island?

Is SC already in character? That should be the first challenge figure out SC's character.
Great idea! Whoever wins has to pay me $500!

Master of My Domain
Wait, I have to be in character? Oh man, I am going to suck at this.
You don't have to always be in character. Role-playing is for fun only and isn't a mandatory requirement.

Ok, so I choose a character based on Brains, Brawn or Beauty... and send it in to Nope?
I hope you'll be all three...... *winks*

You don't have to play your character at all JJ, at least half the players didn't post anything character related last time and the only ones that really got into it were CiCi and SC i think.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
You don't have to play your character at all JJ, at least half the players didn't post anything character related last time and the only ones that really got into it were CiCi and SC i think.
Oh, I'll be getting into character this time too! And by the looks of things, so will Sexy

I loved last season! I was glued to my television set watching it. I loved the Sexy Krueger guy. He should have won!