Go Ahead And Say It!!!

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
That would be quite difficult I'd think. How could 'sabby' download your specimens to become impregnated? You'd need to be on cable at least.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Or he could make a deposit to her account.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

To get her in the mood he'll first have to press the right keys.

Every woman has a password.

You guessed right sexy, that is indeed rape. So always make sure you have legally bought a copy of your internet 'sabby' and have correctly 'installed' your copy.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by jrs
Please don't treat this in a crude way and Grow Up!! Ok?
Jeez... That sp*rm word is indeed a big no no. I am a grown up, but apparently the flowers and the bees-talk hasn't occured in your world yet.

I'm outta here...

I thought we could say anything. I'm sorry if I misunderstood. I must be reading with my eyebrows instead of my eyes.

No No, you can ask me me anything....I am always worried about the female and what she will get out of the way what you say is presentedor meant...not what you literally say. If you know what i mean. I don't mind it.

Hmmm, lets see, actually when I was little, (i forgot the age though) I remember it was a terrible storm and I hid under the covers with a flashlight and my han solo. Does that count?

Yes that counts! I used to play A Team under my covers but that's a different story.

Jrs, When was the last time you changed your toothbrush ?

By the way you did mean innuendo by 'han solo' under the covers?

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
i don't mind anything

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

[quote=jrs]I'm up now ....yeah!!

Well yes it is. Though it is not like I have been looking for one by surfing (if that's what you're implying).

I wasn't implying that your are surfing for relationships, we meet people in lots of ways, I met my Husband through work.

Have you two met in the flesh yet?

Originally Posted by nebbit
Have you two met in the flesh yet?
Nope, not yet but we will. We have plans to do so ASAP. If I had the money right now i would just go up and go to her. I'm sure she feels the same.

Originally Posted by jrs
Nope, not yet but we will. We have plans to do so ASAP. If I had the money right now i would just go up and go to her. I'm sure she feels the same.
So how far do you live away from each other?

Do either of you feel anxious about meeting?

please...stop......

*Vomits more*

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
please...stop......

*Vomits more*
You must be a male! don't you know by now that women need to know everything about other peoples relationships.

*Mocks what he doesn't understand*

Originally Posted by Naisy
Well didnt this thread get interesting for a while. This place is losing it think and fast. I left for a month and when i come back it isnt the mofo anymore. Its sadly strange. I stick around with the pathetic hope my friends will return. speaking of which where is Nikki and on that note i wish to say Caitlyn is the only one IVE encountered since my return who appears to be the same person and to that im extremely grateful because for her to change would be a tragedy. Thanks Caitlyn, your wonderful gal.
Aww… thank you Naisy… …I’m glad you’re back... ... it hasn't been the same without you around here... ... but I think some of your friends still poke their heads in from time to time although I haven’t seen Nikki for a few weeks…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)