LuDiNaToR's New and improved top 100

→ in
Tools    

82. Saw-- 2004

The original Saw was a great movie, good horror, gruesome death's and a good twist at the end made the movie a great watch, its a shame the sequels sucked.

81. Tears Of The Sun-- 2003

Tears of the sun is a really good movie, a very underrated movie, the cast are great, its a very moving movie, quite disturbing in some parts but all in all a really good watch.

80. Troy--2004

I know not everyone is a fan of troy bout i love it, the battle scenes are great, the cast are great, just a great movie.

79. Total Recall-- 1990

Second Arnie movie to make the list is Total Recall. Total Recall is a very entertaining movie, visually great, the whole feel of the movie works and it deserves to be in here.

78. The devil's advocate-- 1997

This was a movie i really enjoyed the first time i seen it, since then i still enjoy watching it now, solid cast, solid story make it a good watch.

77. Fast and Furious 4--2009

Well i really enjoy the fast and furious series so i put this one in my list, the fourth in the series but easily the best and more enjoyable than the rest.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I love Saw and I really like Total Recall.

76. The Prestige--2006

The prestige is a great movie to watch, it looks great, feels great and has a great story. Overall another great movie from nolan.

75. See no evil, hear no evil--1989

See no evil, hear no evil is a fantastic comedy, it is really funny from start to finish, the cast are geat. (They don't make comedys like they used to).

yeah stir crazy is a good movie aswell but i prefer see no evil, hear no evil.

74. 300--2006

Well 300 is a great movie, really entertaining, looks amazing, its just visually amazing i love watching this on blu-ray.

73. Equilibrium--2002

A very underrated movie in my opinion, Christian bale is great in this, the action is spot on there is even abit of matrix type action going on, great movie.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Loving the choice of 300 and also reminds me that I must watch Equilibrium & The Prestige, two films that I haven't from one of my favourite actors.

72. Wall.E--2008

Really entertaining animated movie, i have seen this movie 3 times now and all 3 times felt happy after watching this, great movie.

71. SuperBad-- 2007

Great comedy movie, great characters, i laughed so hard at some of the scenes in this movie its a really good watch.

70. Con Air-- 1997

One of my favourite action movies out there, Con Air is such a badass film, great cast and even tho Nic Cage voice goes through me haha great movie.

69. Ransom-- 1996

68. American psycho--2000

67. Tropic Thunder--2008

66. Very Bad Things-- 1998