Question concerning popcorn rating

Tools    

Keep in mind this is not a complaint, but a question. We can post the reviews with using 0/5 on a popcorn rating:
, right? I repeat: this is by no means any sort of complaint. I reviewed two bad movies a few hours ago and they have not been approved yet, taking longer than my other reviews. I'm only asking if I need to go back and change the rating to:

Yes you can give the 0 star rating.
If there's been a long time between submitting a review and it being approved, just send a PM to Yods and ask if the submission went through the system correctly.

The approval process isn't automatic, so it's pretty normal for it to day a bit before they're approved. Usually done same day, but don't sweat it if it takes a bit longer; you'll get a notification when it goes through, and you'll usually get a PM with an explanation if it's rejected for any reason.

And yeah, no issue with the 0 rating thing.

The approval process isn't automatic, so it's pretty normal for it to day a bit before they're approved. Usually done same day, but don't sweat it if it takes a bit longer; you'll get a notification when it goes through, and you'll usually get a PM with an explanation if it's rejected for any reason.

And yeah, no issue with the 0 rating thing.
Thanks. I know it's not automatic. I just wondered since I think this is the first time it took this long.