What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

playing spades and kicking arse...............yay

Getting ready to go to hell... er... I mean to work....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

If work is Hell, then everything else is heaven and work should be exorcised...just saying..
LOL.... it's not actually work per say .... but more where we have to go tonight....

Welcome to the human race...
Currently being bored, in pain, frustrated and overall miserable.

Nebs, did you like The Illusionist?
I did the plot was easy to pick even for me Edward norton is very cute with a beard
Have you seen it?

I'm about to take a gravol and watch tv til I fall asleep. I have a date with Jason tomorrow...yay! We're going bowling then going to dinner at a fancy restaurant. I get to dress up...well I'll bring a change of clothes to the bowling lane lol. I'm not gonna wear a skirt and bowl, that's silly. plus the bowling shoes won't match the skirt hehehe. Anyway, g'night all!

I'm about to take a gravol and watch tv til I fall asleep. I have a date with Jason tomorrow...yay! We're going bowling then going to dinner at a fancy restaurant. I get to dress up...well I'll bring a change of clothes to the bowling lane lol. I'm not gonna wear a skirt and bowl, that's silly. plus the bowling shoes won't match the skirt hehehe. Anyway, g'night all!
Man, I hate those shoes. I remember the first time I went bowling. I asked our friend, how heavy of a ball should I use. He gave me a 9 lb ball. I said that it felt way too light. He talked me into it. I walked up to the line, threw the ball, and it didn't hit the floor until right before the pins. Everyone looked up fast, and then they had to laugh. Can we say KaBoom. "Thanks you boob. I told you it was too light." Needless to say, I got a strike.
Anyways, have a blast, lady!

Sitting at home on the Internet. About 11pm local time. Drinking Coke and debating whether or not I should a) start up an MSN conversation or b) go and finish watching Pulp Fiction.

Just found out a guy from my tennis assosiation was murdered last night. Feeling a bit down..
Sorry to hear that Veronica. Did you know him well?

Just found out a guy from my tennis assosiation was murdered last night. Feeling a bit down..
Sorry to hear that.

Thanks Nebbit. They finally transported him to Tampa General today. They went in, and found that they can't do anything for him. They said that more than likely, he will pass away tonight, or tomorrow.
His 3 daughters brought in the best heart surgeon 2 days ago, hoping he could do something/anything. We got word last night, that he said there is nothing he can do. Only 10% of his heart works, and they had a balloon in there, to make that possible. They deflated that last night. He shouldn't last much longer now. He said he is ready to go.

Sorry to hear that Veronica. Did you know him well?
the better part of my life.. He was the kind of guy that always helped kids to practise tennis and he smiled, even if he lost a game.. He was a good kid, and 22 is just not the proper age to die..

the better part of my life.. He was the kind of guy that always helped kids to practise tennis and he smiled, even if he lost a game.. He was a good kid, and 22 is just not the proper age to die..
Man that's sad Veronica.

22 is too young for sure.

I can only pray he's in a better place right now. I'm sorry for your loss.

They deflated that last night. He shouldn't last much longer now. He said he is ready to go.
That is what my Dad said when the time came he said to me that he had a wonderful life, a great marriage and great kids, so he was ready and sick of struggling physically :Bawling: I have seen many people die and i want to be at that level when it is my turn

That is what my Dad said when the time came he said to me that he had a wonderful life, a great marriage and great kids, so he was ready and sick of struggling physically :Bawling: I have seen many people die and i want to be at that level when it is my turn
As I have said, my mother is the oldest of 10 children. She is 75. We just got a call, a little bit ago, that one of my aunts was having chest pains, so they took her in. They believe she had a small heart attack. They are now doing a heart catheterization.
I guess it is pretty obvious by now, what the main health issue is in my family.
I don't know if this is the proper emotion to be having right now, but I am severely pissed off. Be it life, or what the **** ever. I'm really pissed off.

I'd feel pissed off if everyone in my family was sick or dying all at the same time. I think this is a natural reaction, hun. You can only take so much sadness before anger comes around.

I don't know if this is the proper emotion to be having right now, but I am severely pissed off. Be it life, or what the **** ever. I'm really pissed off.
There is no proper emotion what you feel is what you feel and that is ok a big hug from me sweetie

No-one's died in my family while I've been around. Weird.

Anyway, I'm currently attempting to do schoolwork and not really putting effort in. Bad idea, but I can't help it. That and I want to do other stuff.