What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by John McClane
Righto. On something things I'd much rather be totally confused then have this surety that some of my classmates have. Sometimes, it scares me to see how much they are sure of what they think. I have a feeling that I'm the class outsider/skeptic/rebel/liberal. Even though I'm not that liberal, but you know what I mean.
Sitting here finding it funny how the word "liberal" has been turned into a vowel. Liberal is a state of mind, a willingness to enage oneself in the endless possibility that wrong or right, you thought for yourself. A real liberal is skeptical of EVERYTHING including his/her own point of view.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

i have jason's dad and his wife coming tomorrow...not looking forward to it at all i don't like his wife....(not Jason's mom btw lol)

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Othelo
Sitting here finding it funny how the word "liberal" has been turned into a vowel. Liberal is a state of mind, a willingness to enage oneself in the endless possibility that wrong or right, you thought for yourself. A real liberal is skeptical of EVERYTHING including his/her own point of view.
You know what I mean. Part of the liberal party you dope. One person even stated that I was an anarchist. People today, so eager to judge others without even talking to them.

I'm going to school right now. If it wasn't for my sister I could easily skip today but, I have a Spanish project.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
You know what I mean. Part of the liberal party you dope. One person even stated that I was an anarchist. People today, so eager to judge others without even talking to them.

I'm going to school right now. If it wasn't for my sister I could easily skip today but, I have a Spanish project.
I do know. It was more an observation than anything else Anarchist hu? Yet another thing we have in common. I get into arguments with Libertarians all the time trying to convince them of the fact that we are close cousins if not brothers from another mother. My perspective has always been of someone who believes in mutual responsibility and individuals collectively taking responsibility for things shared, environment, poverty, basic freedoms, without the need for government. I do believe in full representation in whatever pseudo-governmental body exists but regulating the personal behaviors of individuals is overstepping in a big way.

I'm eating grilled cheese sandwiches...

Microwaved, of course.

Last seen movie at home: Caffeine
The Last Movie in theatres: 300

You're eating nachos?

I'm thinking about food... all I've had today are waffles and a bologna/cheese/bacon/mayonnaise sandwich.