Most Overrated Movies

Tools    

Haha! So funny. Seems like every one new to a forum has to talk smack about Lynch or Kubrick. What...is going on? Silly, I tell ya! Anyone know any good jokes? Wellll I didn't THINK so!

I know plenty of good jokes, I just forgot all of them.

Welcome to the human race...
Haha! So funny. Seems like every one new to a forum has to talk smack about Lynch or Kubrick. What...is going on? Silly, I tell ya! Anyone know any good jokes? Wellll I didn't THINK so!
To say nothing of all the new users who start "overrated" threads.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The Leprechaun series! I don't care what people say, they weren't THAT great! Classics, for sure, but better than The Godfather Trilogy? Give me a break!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
When I posted that it worked
I just wanted to post the quote because these overrated threads cause fight clubs. I thought it was most appropriate.

To find out what the most overrated movie of all time is, you must go between old newspapers from multiple cities, states and parts of the world and then fuse those findings with internet database reports like IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes...which ever film out of about a billion million has the most reviews or ratings - wins! Good luck and HAVE FUN!!

Pretty sure this is not the first thread on this topic, but since it's here, I have to say that I'm torn between The Godfather and 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I don't actually wear pants.
There was this time when I couldn't talk to anybody. I then just couldn't talk to girls/young women. Well, I got over that, and then just couldn't ask them out, which sucked because a few attracted me. I then got a date, and now I flirt with every attractive gal there is. I want to get on America's Got Talent, but Wifey thinks it's because I want to flirt with Mel B. Yes, she's hot, but that isn't my motive for getting on the show. I want to prove I'm funny. The moral of the story is to eat bacon before going on dates.

Pretty sure this is not the first thread on this topic, but since it's here, I have to say that I'm torn between The Godfather and 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Somebody forgot Citizen Kane was a thing hur dur dur

Since we are talking about Eraserhead... someone erased this guy's...
There was this time when I couldn't talk to anybody. I then just couldn't talk to girls/young women. Well, I got over that, and then just couldn't ask them out, which sucked because a few attracted me. I then got a date, and now I flirt with every attractive gal there is. I want to get on America's Got Talent, but Wifey thinks it's because I want to flirt with Mel B. Yes, she's hot, but that isn't my motive for getting on the show. I want to prove I'm funny. The moral of the story is to eat bacon before going on dates.

Dark Knight (I like Nolan though I found his superhero stuff the weakest among his movies)
Lion King (although Disney is not very good for adults Lion King is a movie that even many adults claim to be good)
Ralf Bashki (even though not widely loved they still are overrated)
Kiarostami (not in Iran though, his movies are the definition of pretension)

Hum.....

Hum.....

Hum.....

Oh yeah, Goodfellas I think is kinda overrated but I still think it is very well made, just not a movie whose characters I could identify with.

Oh yeah, that movie about a whale in a town in Hugary is really overrated. Its like, just a guy walking around the town and looking at the whale. Its like cool and stuff because it is so minimalistic but its artistic significance lies mostly in its opposition to stablished aesthetic norms rather than redefining those norms. What I mean by that is that this movie is a rebellious statement and not a self contained artistic manifesto. The director himself said that he made it because he doesnt understand hollywood movies.

I don't actually wear pants.
Since we are talking about Eraserhead... someone erased this guy's...

I found this box on the side of the road once. It had three fingers, and a toe. I'm not sure why it was there, but I went looking for the rest of the body. I did find trouble, well, it found me, but I did manage to meet this man named Frank who owned a slaughterhouse. I'm not sure what the connection is, but I can't say anymore until the case is settled.