The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Tools    

Nope... not being funny... there really aren't any werewolves in the Twilight series... they're shape-shifters... which are totally different than werewolves... and why they can change at the drop of a hat... in full day light and don't have to wait for the full moon... Native American legends are full of stories about shape-shifters...
Just another rip-off from True Blood.

Just watch the movie last 4 days ago and it's really a chick flick. Lucky for my wife... But me & my son was so bored... I thought the movie will have more fight scenes and effects coz the promotional is very nice... LOL

Jumping to conclusions much?
WARNING: "True Blood" spoilers below
Sam in True Blood is a shape-shifter. He also happens to be the other guy in love with the main girl, but ultimately she still ends up choosing the vampire. It's the same exact love triangle in both. It's kind of stupid.

Welcome to the human race...
WARNING: "True Blood" spoilers below
Sam in True Blood is a shape-shifter. He also happens to be the other guy in love with the main girl, but ultimately she still ends up choosing the vampire. It's the same exact love triangle in both. It's kind of stupid.
Heh, man, I never thought of it that way before.

You ready? You look ready.
They use the term werewolves in the books and in the movie, however the story says the Quileutes are descended from wolves. That makes them a little different since they aren't bitten by wolves and change with a full moon. Just sayin'
I classify werewolf the same way the Wikipedia article does.

"A werewolf or werwolf, also known as a lycanthrope, is a mythological or folkloric human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely, by being bitten or scratched by another werewolf, or after being placed under a curse."

It's the same thing as vampires; their origins are not written into stone and there's no one set definition for them. As such, there are werewolves in the Twilight series.

Now excuse me while I go slash my wrists for arguing over this crappy subject matter...
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza