They Came from Upstairs

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Pearson family think they have got the ultimate family vacation as they head to their vacation home in Maine. However, soon after arriving to the house, they discover that they are not the only people staying in it since a friendly alien has found the house first. Though the alien is friendly, his friends aren't nice and they are ready to invade the house. Now, the kids have to gear up and defend their vacation house with everything they have or else the aliens will probe them out to space and destroy the world.

Hmm... Gremlins meets Home Alone? It sounds ok, but the trailer looks crap. I honestly can't decide whether I like this or not. I guess I'll just have to wait.

wow this sounds good thanks! about to check it out

HI guys... I like the trailer.. would watch it soon and will share the reviews with you.

Looks like the release date has been changed from February to the end of July...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The trailer is one of the worst things I have ever seen. Alvin and the Chipmunks was stupid, but knowing my cousin, I will probably see it in theaters opening night.