Vampire Effect

→ in
Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
This is at times, an amusing film, but it's also a terrible jumble. Jackie Chan is in it but is not the star. It was made in 2004. There is a lot of bad wire work in it. It's a very strange B film, IMO.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen this I find it very hard to picture Jackie Chan with Vampires lol

I saw the word "vampire" and it interested me. Then I saw the words "Jackie Chan" and that interest disapeared. Ah well, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Jackie Chan.. i will watch this movie for sure.. lets see how he is going to fight that....

I wouldnt get excited just yet Sophie, Jackie Chan has a guest starring role. He is not part of any real action outside of from my hazy memory one scene where he is caught up in trying to get away from the vampires. Jackie Chan's name is on the movie for one big reason, to help sell it.

Thats if im even thinking of the right film (which im 89% certain i am). The movie itself is what you've come to expect from 90's hong kong action movies. Entertaining fight scenes but seemingly shallow plot line which is more of just an excuse to HI-YA the next vamp. I enjoyed it for nothing more then its mindless action jumping around killing vampires entertainment.

Yeah, I've never even heard of this. I love Jackie Chan, and I own many of his films, but if I'm going to watch one of his films where he isn't the main star, I'll watch The Cannonball Run. Now he's hilarious in that.

I still have about 10,000 more films to buy, before I get this one.

I ♥ you, Jackie!

the only movie i remember with Jackie Chan and vampires is The Twins Effect
where he plays a paramedic or something like that...