Best twist ending in a movie?

Tools    

The Descent
If you are talking about when
WARNING: "descent" spoilers below
Sarah escapes from the cave then we find out it was just a dream and she is still there,
then i completely agree. Didn't see that coming at all.

the sixth sense is still 1# for me...i feel like its not appreciated enough because its been out for so long so everybody knows. but that was the first time id seen a twist THAT good,and suprising. i cant remember the last time i saw a movie with a twist ending that was actually surprising.
The most amazing thing about it for me is that i feel i really should have figured it out. Honestly that film made me feel dumb haha. The Others which has pretty much the same twist was very well done too i thought.

The Secret In Their Eyes was another good choice.

I haven't seen the The Sixth Sense in years, but I keep meaning to watch it again, mostly to see if I can spots any signs now that I know what to look for.

I was honestly surprised by the ending of the first Saw movie, because I did not see that coming at all, nor did anyone else who went with me to the theatre. I'd also like to nominate Gone Girl, not because of the actual plot, but because I was genuinely surprised when I thought the movie was wrapping things up, then realized it was only halfway through the runtime.

i loooove the others so much.and i have to give some cred to the child actors,they were amazing.

i re-watched the sixth sense not too long ago and i did indeed notice a few things7
WARNING: spoilers below
he never speaks to anyone else but the boy-
theres a scene where he throws a rock through the window when he sees hes wife with someone else,when he walks away he covers the part of his body where he was shot with his hands,his wife is always cold when he`s there. and obviously the door thats always locked

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
This might sound a bit weird but the twist ending in a movie that is my favorite of all time is not because i didn't see it coming but I inexplicably dreamed it 3 days before i actually saw the movie! Back in 1991, I kept seeing previews on television for Dead Again, directed by and starring Kevin Branagh. Later that week. I ended up dreaming about the the movie which included a surprising plot twist. I was quite amused by the dream and told my sister all about it. On that weekend we saw the movie, and both freaked out when the plot twist I dreamed turned out to be real. I still have no explanation how my subconscious somehow figured out the surprise ending from the few scenes I saw on television.

I think that The Sound of Music has a really good twist ending, because Captain Von Trapp, who was a nationalistic, jingoistic and patriotic man who'd worked for the Nazis for a very long time, finally realized who the Nazis were, what they were up to, and what they stood for, and, ultimately took his (new) family (i. e. Maria and his six or seven kids) over the Mountains and escaped into Switzerland.

Talk about begging for spoilers!
I like the ending the the original "Phantasm." If you think the movie is over, and you walk out two minutes early, you will miss it.