Matrix

→ in
Tools    

tell me how u felt about the matrix and how u liked the matrix reloaded but how do u feel about the new matrix called;Matrix Revolution

Originally Posted by Justin_The_One
tell me how u felt about the matrix and how u liked the matrix reloaded but how do u feel about the new matrix called;Matrix Revolution
HOLY CRAP MAN!! There are dozens of Matrix threads already!!! Just post your question there for Chris' sakes!!! Man!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hi and welcome to Mofo... there are already several threads about Revolutions... two very good ones are located HERE and HERE... Normally when a movie is as big as Matrix, there are existing threads and if you check the right top section of your screen, there is a search feature that is a lot of help in finding those threads... thanks...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

hey ty u but can u tell me how to get a avatar im my sig plz and how to edit my profile

Originally Posted by Justin_The_One
hey ty u but can u tell me how to get a avatar im my sig plz and how to edit my profile

Click on User CP at the top of your screen...

hey got an avatar of neo

I wished the buck stopped here
MWhahahaha! Nice thread.........
anyway, quite simply put:

Matrix = cool
Reloaded = pants
Revolutions = pants.

They shudda left it as a single film, cos as a trilogy it sucked.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
HOLY CRAP MAN!! There are dozens of Matrix threads already!!! Just post your question there for Chris' sakes!!! Man!
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Hi and welcome to Mofo... there are already several threads about Revolutions... two very good ones are located HERE and HERE... Normally when a movie is as big as Matrix, there are existing threads and if you check the right top section of your screen, there is a search feature that is a lot of help in finding those threads... thanks...
Hmmm can anyone else tell the difference in the above two replies Caitlyn's is polite and Slay's is effective...carry on

Originally Posted by geeWcee
MWhahahaha! Nice thread.........
anyway, quite simply put:

Matrix = cool
Reloaded = pants
Revolutions = pants.

They shudda left it as a single film, cos as a trilogy it sucked.

you are obviously not religious

Okay, I thought The Matrix was awesome. Great movie and very original plot. Reloaded, however, sucked ass. Something about it I just didn't like. The action sequences were fine I guess but the CGI was horrible. Its like they didn't even try to make it look real. Maybe that's just me. Revolutions was the best, though. The CGI was still a bit crappy, but it was an overall decent movie especially when compared to Reloaded.

As Caitlyn mentioned, we've already got a thread about Revolutions. Please post your thoughts there. And please relegate your technical questions to the Site Stuff forum, or to the PM system. Also, it would've been better suited, by far, to the Movie Reviews forum, which I've moved it to.

The threads and forums exist solely to bring some form of organization to the many posts here. Please try to respect by posting things in the most applicable, and not the most active or obvious, forum.

Originally Posted by dajusta
you are obviously not religious
I don't see why disliking the second and third films in the trilogy would indicate a lack of faith, but I'm not waiting around to find out.

I'm closing this discussion. Please try to avoid duplicate threads in the future. Thank you.