Complain!

Tools    

Everyone feels better when they have something to complain about, or atleast that is my theory (so easy to go political on this, I will restrain myself and leave that up to you). So I created this thread to let anyone who has the urge to feel better about themselves to complain, complain and complain some more.

For me I am going to complain about the fact that I have to wait till May 19 2005 to see the new Star Wars movie. Who makes such a kick arse trailer like that and makes the fan wait almost 6 and half months? Thats downright wrong and evil. You know in the next six months all that is going to happen is they are going to attempt to make the movie look "cooler" by adding more CGI nonsense. Lucas needs to release it now while the movie is pure. Grrrh

I like to end my complaints with a Grrrh, feel free to do the same if you like.

P.S. this is kinda a joke thread, have fun with it

history *is* moralizing
me, i complain that they postponed Constantine and that Sky Captain is not in the theaters yet (in third-worldly Germany!!), nor the Forgotten
and that Germans have NO taste whatsoever in movies, music, credit cards (!!??), charm... blah!

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
we have a lot of threads like this. Try using the search engine to find one. I can post on one if you want, that'll bring it up.

I am going to complain about the fact that I made a duplicate thread. Silly me for not using the search. Grrh

chicagofrog, you are from germany??? right on! I have heard good things about germany from my travel experienced friends.

By the way Yoda you are more than welcome to remove this thread.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by scissorhands85
chicagofrog, you are from germany??? right on! I have heard good things about germany from my travel experienced friends.
FROM Germany? ouch! that hurts! how lucky i am not to be German, no thanx!
but if yr friends told you that, i guess it's cuz they were just visiting--- which may be nice, right. but as soon as you have to actually get acquainted to German people... (there are exceptions, i happen to know some of 'em, but they are... uh... exceptions) and stay here!!... ouchouchouch!!
frogs are green, not Germanic...

Sorry for the misunderstanding, you live in Germany but are from...? What movies do they have in theatres now out of curiousity since Sky Cap and Forgotten are not out yet?

Do the films in Germany as take as long to get from the US as it takes the UK?

history *is* moralizing
scissorhands,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, you live in Germany but are from...? What movies do they have in theatres now out of curiousity since Sky Cap and Forgotten are not out yet?
don't be sorry! (was kidding, though it's true i don't have a weakness for Germans )
was born in North of France. but haven't been there in 13 years.
too many movies to tell... but you can check:

http://www.berlinien.de/kino/filme.html

(sorry though many movies got their title translated to german, but not all)

actually The Forgotten is due out tomorrow. how many weeks later than America is that?

Charismalover,

Do the films in Germany as take as long to get from the US as it takes the UK?
it really, really SUCKS! and frustrates anyone who likes movies as much as i do and do have contact with people overseas who always know before me!!! but worse than that, movies come out as a rule approximately 2 weeks later than in France - i don't know about the UK, but i guess UK and France have approximately the same rythm) - and even the last Wenders's movie (he's German, damn it!!!!! ) was out ONE week later than in Paris!!!!!!!!! that'S unbelievable...

so if i were to mention how the situation is for comicbook fans like me, and music lovers... these two fare even worse than movies!!

thanks for the site, if anyone wants to translate the titles go to www.freetranslations.com, works like a charm

I am dying to know if they have blockbusters in europe and if they are a huge rip off there as well.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by scissorhands85
I am dying to know if they have blockbusters in europe and if they are a huge rip off there as well.
oh no, don't die on us like that!!
there ARE in the UK i think. but don't know of any in Berlin or Paris or Barcelona...??
www.blockbuster.co.uk

i didnt die, phew

well, there are blockbusters in the UK, as well as some really crap rental places as well, but the blockbusters over here aren't as huge as the ones i saw when i was in the USA

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
My mom hates violent movies (which I love)
Boys are meanies.
I have a cold.

There, that's all I'm complainin bout for now.

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by undead_bunny
I have a cold.
lucky you! if i had one i wouldn't have to work...

Beware, This Will Be A Loud, Profain, Rant

Wtf Is Up With Life, It's Just Not ****ing Fair, If It's Not One Thing, It's Another. Life Is The Most Unfair, XXXXX, ****-eating, XXXXX, Mother-****ing Piece Of Mung That Doesn't Cut You Any ****ing Slack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa… hope you're in a better mood the next time you log on Michael and that things are looking up…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

well, the thread said complain, so that was some of what's on my mind
but thanks for ur concern and for editing the post

history *is* moralizing
i'm complaining that it cannot be you guys don't have more things to complain about, more often!!

Randomly visiting for now
Yeah I'm so sick of not having any money and everyone I complain to tells me to get a job, what's with that. Plus all the money I do have I end up wasting on really expensive juice drinks...oh well....I do love those juice bars though, I think I'll grab an 'All berry bang' right now(strawberries + rasberries + Blueberries + apple juice + low fat strawberry yogurt)......oops no money , maybe I should busk for money or something.