The Bear

Tools    

So I got Hulu to watch Shogun, btw that's a must-see, but there's only 2 episodes so far and I needed something else to watch.

I saw the first episode of The Bear awhile back and it was good but it was so chaotic.....kind of like an awesome ride but had to recover before trying again. The shows rave reviews made me come back, and I'm glad I did.

After watching this show, Boiling Point, Kitchen Nightmares, and Hells Kitchen I know I'll never want to work in a kitchen. It's like a trauma center without the lifesaving. Very much enjoy the show though.

This series uses its music, and the selection so perfectly. Not since The Sopranos have I seen it done so artfully.

There are alot of needless laws in the legal system that make no sense whatsoever. So what would it hurt if they outlawed cliffhanger season finals. Am gutted.

Finally getting around to this. Good and chaotic like you said, almost in an Uncut Gems kind of way. I'm a few episodes in, and I'm not sure if I'll want to stick through this kind of tension for multiple seasons haha

And apparently HULU greenlit seasons three and four, which will they will shoot as soon as three is complete. Very exciting.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Incredible episode…it was like live theater.
Possibly Jamie Lee Curtis's best performance ever. Everyone was in the zone with their acting that episode. Even Bernthal who I feel is the same in everything, but I still like him.

As good as Fishes is, the next episode, Forks, is even better, believe it or not. It may be my favorite TV episode from last year. I'm excited for you all to see it.

Finished Season 1 last night. I'm usually a 1 or 2 season kind of guy, and this one was definitely good enough to watch the 2nd season.