Newcomer: Wella

Tools    

Hello,

Came across the site via Google, liked what I was reading thus decided to register. Can't say that I will be an avid poster, as I'm a tad shy, but I will at least try make a contribution to the boards regularly. Hope to be accepted and make new connections.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
We won't bite.

Thanks.

By the way, liking the minimum post rule before I'm allowed to share links and images, gives me an incentive to post so that I gain full member rights and get into the habit of posting.

Oh yes, I was enlightened on that topic after reading the 'Notice for new users' thread. Thought I'd bypass mentioning what else it's good for.

Welcome along, shocked but its pleasant to see Kids are alight in your top
10. It's a really good family drama

I have updated my list multiple times already so it may not stay that way for long. I'm a fan of Julianne Moore, that is the main reason why I watched the film. I am glad to see that others enjoyed the film. However, I'm curious as to why you are shocked?

Hey, thanks! Great cast, I thought, and it's so fun seeing the action when they're all in their roller boots, made me giggle, especially Drew Barrymore's character. XD