Give Me a Head with Hair. Long, Beautiful Hair.

Tools    

You’re missing a major treat (to put it mildly) if you’ve never seen a Bergman/Ullmann movie.

You’re missing a major treat (to put it mildly) if you’ve never seen a Bergman/Ullmann movie.
I haven't seen them with Liv Ullmann. The Seventh Seal and some of The Magician but that's all.

I've liked Alexa Davalos since The Chronicles of Riddick but haven't seen her in much since then. Clash of the Titans and Defiance I think is all, and excellent in both.

And Rosamund Pike's lovely. I saw Doom again recently and she was great in that.

This is an impressive outfit, and I'm a sucker for those long segmented skirts. I like her hair as well:

Gideon, I know who that is---Tracey Bergman. I had somewhat of a crush on her years ago. Just a fine-looking woman! Also, a nice pic of Amy Irving. Must be from Yentyl. This "long beautiful hair" thread is perfect for her as I always think of her hair when her name is mentioned.

SiB, I agree with everything you've said about Rosamund Pike. As for Alexa, I recently re-watched The Mist where she plays a checkout girl and was reminded of her. That, and the two movies you mentioned are the only other movies I've seen her in. She's currently in The Man in the High Castle, which is on Amazon, which I don't subscribe to.