Happy!

Tools    

"HAPPY! is based on New York Times best-selling author Grant Morrison and Darick Robertson’s graphic novel of the same name. The series follows Nick Sax (Christopher Meloni, Law & Order: SVU) – an intoxicated, corrupt ex-cop turned hit man – who is adrift in a world of casual murder, soulless sex and betrayal. After a hit gone wrong, his inebriated life is forever changed by a tiny, relentlessly positive, imaginary blue winged horse named Happy (Patton Oswalt)." - Syfy

Finally got around to watching this and it's nothing short of outstanding. Meloni was perfectly cast. Fast-paced, funny, it pulls no punches, just an all around great time. That's a rare find these days. Nice to see they're actually renewing it for a second season, too. Syfy, though they've been pretty great with giving unconventional shows a shot, they tend to cancel them after just one season, so this is good news. R.I.P. Blood Drive.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The first season is on Netflix and I see that S2 starts next week. I enjoyed the episodes that I watched of S1

I tried watching this series after it came heavily recommended. I didn't like it. I might have were it not for that animated creature.